115 ~ to his home

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

The brisk wind laced her face with even more shivers and trembles than her body already held from the sight before her.

Lisa was still struggling to take it all in as she stared and thought back onto where they were just coming from.

They were at the station again. Here for Chaeyoung's second round of questioning a couple days after the first.

She didn't like that it was about Favors, but she was glad to see the questioning didn't take as long as the first. And Roseanne's explaining of what was going to happen from it had made her more relieved.

The prosecutor in Favors case had offered him a plea deal. Where if Favors pleaded guilty, he'd face less prison time and more probation and community service charges.

Chief Jung had told Chae that she doubted Favors wouldn't take it, seeing that he was still a young adult and probably didn't want to spend nearly as much time in prison that he's already lived.

But, in the off chance he didn't take the bargain, Chaeyoung's recorded questioning would be used against him in court.

Not only that, but Rosie would have to attend the court session in person as well.

Along with herself. Considering she knew him, had a small questioning of her own, and loved Roseanne too much to let her go alone.

So they both prayed he'd take the deal, so they would only have to attend one upcoming court date instead of two.

The case against Chaeyoung's old boss.

Her mother's and Chae's attempts at comforting words had brought her back from her thoughts and helped her regain attention on the problem at hand.

"We... we can see how much it would cost to-"

"It's okay..." She interrupted, sadly. Not letting her mom finish her sentence.

It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the offer she was about to make, It's just, she couldn't let her mother spend any more money on her than she already had.

"I just... need some time to adjust." She turned and looked back to her mom with a sad smile. Noticing Chaeyoung's weak gaze when she did. "Chaeng? Baby it's okay."

Rosie nodded and accepted the comforting rub on her shoulder by Ami. Lisa smiling and looking back at the damaged scene.

She tried her best to keep the smile on her face, but it dwindled quickly again. Her eyes immediately falling onto the piece of equipment she had just spent nearly ten minutes trying to fix.

The now duck taped mirror that threatened to fall of the side of her car.

Which it did, after another minute of staring at it.