The Attack

*Your outfit still - unless you want to change it*

I sighed and drove my (f/c) to the new headquarters ironically called Nowhere. I was given a mission to help assist in tracking down Dominic Toretto and the infamous terrorist hacker Cipher.

I sighed and made my way to the elevator, pressing the correct floor. I listened to the classic elevator music and waited, running over the details in my head.

"Obviously Toretto didn't just up and leave, he loves his family to much, meaning there's something Cipher has on him, but what...?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by the 'ping' of the elevator. I stepped out and saw everyone in a glass room. I approached and opened the door to see two men standing in front of me. One was Deckard Shaw, the hot British assassin and the other was my own brother, Lucas Hobbs.

"Ugh so much testosterone in here, are there really only three girls. C'mon Mr. Nobody that's a little sexist" I said, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"Ahh Agent Hobbs, I was wondering when you'd make it" Mr. Nobody said amused.

"(Y/n)?" Luke said, his voice sounding vulnerable. I scoffed and put a hand on both Luke and Deckards chests and pushed them out of my way, walking over to Nobody's side.

"Am I da only one see'n this" Roman said confused.

"Oh this ought to be good" Little Nobody exasperated. Roman made a noise to cut him off.

"Use God's Eye. We put our lives on the line try'n ta figure this thang out, it can find anybody right? Les use it ta find Dom" he explained. I snickered to myself. As if we haven't already thought of that. Though I wanted to have fun with this.

"Thats a great idea Roman" I said 'impressed.'

"You hear dat. Great idea. Oh no no no don't tune it out huh" he said to Ramsey, trying to boost his ego. Poor girl.

"Mr. Nobody lets fire it up huh?" Luke said. Tej and Ramsey went over the screen and started pulling up God's Eye.

"Got him, he's in London" Tej said smirking at Ramsey.