Dark Mark

"Yeah, Draco, tell him! Tell your precious boyfriend what you really are!"
Harry was walking down the hallway when he stopped dead at the sound of Draco's name. They had been openly dating now for a few months, which had lead to a lot of taunting, especially by the Slytherins, but Ron and Hermione had always been supportive. Draco, however, was basically disowned from the slytherin crew. But now, apparently, they were taunting him again. About something he was hiding.
"It's none of your damn business what I do, Zabini! I didn't even have a choice! So what I do about it is my business!"
"Tell him, gay boy, or we will." Said the unmistakable voice of Pansy Parkinson.
"Tell me what?" Harry appeared in the doorway. He didn't mean to startle him, but whatever Draco was hiding, he wanted to know.
His appearance brought a smirk to Pansy's face. "Hold him back."
Draco was seized by the arms by Crabbe and Goyle. He thrashed and kicked, but their grip didn't seem to loosen. Harry was too shocked to pull out his wand. He just stood there and watched as pansy walked over to Draco and rolled up his sleeve to reveal nothing other than the Dark Mark etched on to pale skin.
••••••~••••••~••••••~••••••~••••••~••••••~••••••~

Draco had this alarmed look in his eye, something like a deer caught in the headlights. Harry just stood there for a second, and stared at his arm. A million things raced through his mind.
'Why?'
'Who?'
'When?'
'How?'
'Where?'
'What?!?!?'
Finally, he looked up into Draco's face and, even surprising himself, spoke,
"If you don't let go of my boyfriend in the next .5 seconds I will curse you into oblivion." Crabbe and Goyle released him, and the smirks were gone from all of their faces. Harry took Draco by the hand and lead him the hell out of there. Draco seemed to be having some sort of silent panic attack, because he was now even paler than he usually was, and he looked like he might throw up. Harry rubbed small circles in Draco's back, and one thing was clear to him; he wasn't going to leave him. No rash decisions this time. This time, he was going to sit Draco down and actually talk to him, although the disappointment Harry felt was beginning to weigh in.
Harry sat Draco down in the Gryffindor common room, as everyone else was at lunch.
"Explain."
And Draco did.
"I-I never wanted this. But what c-could I do? It hurts. I don't like it. I f-feel like a traitor. I-I should've told him no..."
"Draco, he would've killed you in a second. I'd much rather have this than that. I wasn't sure how to react at first, but now, I know that it's not your fault, you didn't want to. We can figure this out. You're still the same annoying, arrogant prat to me."
Draco smiled softly.
"I love you."
"And I you, m'lady... OW!" He cried when Draco hit him over the head.
"Watch it, Potter."

(A/N)~ so this is probably the shortest one I've done. I wasn't sure where to go with it, so I just kinda shortened it. Feel free to request! Thanks guys!