1) In Which...

In Which Daniel gets drunk for the first time and the Foolish Five have to hide him from Tanya

~Third Person~

-Noah-

Noah King had a knack for making his brother do dumb things by the time Danny had hit age thirteen.

When Danny was fourteen and Noah was twenty-two, Noah had convinced Danny to jump off the roof while singing 'I believe I Can Fly', because if he did that, he would actually fly. Danny may not have been an idiot, but he was stupid. He only did it to get Noah in trouble, which he could have done in various other ways, but nope. He broke his collar bone. Noah and Danny both got in trouble. Noah for convincing Danny to do it, and Danny for being stupid enough to listen.

But never once had Noah convinced Danny to get drunk in their backyard while he was visiting from college and Tanya was at work.

In fact, Noah had tried to stop him from drinking, saying, "don't even think about touching the bloody beer, Daniel." Danny had stuck his tongue out and responded with a childish, "don't tell me what to do, Noah," before proceeding to down the first bottle. Noah felt like throttling him.

What happened to that sweet, adorable kid Noah had helped raised? Oh, that's right. He became a goddamn teenager. Noah loved child Danny. Noah wants to stab teenage Danny. But hey, that's just how siblings are.

So now, here he is, in the kitchen, trying to stop his completely wasted, stupid younger brother from touching the blistering hot burners on the stove.

His heart feels like it's about to beat out of his chest when he looks at the time on the microwave. 10:13 PM. His breath hitches in his throat, feeling as if a hand was wrapped around his neck, slowly cutting off his air flow. His mother should be home in less than twenty minutes.

He curses under his breath and presses the contact at the top of his favourites, bringing his phone up to his ear, using his other arm to keep Danny in a headlock. He is not about to get his ass whooped by their mother for something he tried to prevent.

-Nevaeh-

Nevaeh's eyes flicker over to her phone when it rings, which is resting on the coffee table as she and Megan sit curled up on the latter's couch while binge-watching 'The 100'. Nevaeh swears that if she were to ever meet Bellamy Blake, she would leave Noah for him without a second though.

Megan leans forward, glancing at the caller ID before handing the phone to her best friend. "It's Noah."

Nevaeh groans, reluctantly pressing the answer button, bringing the device to her ear. "I was busy drooling over Bellamy Blake. What the fuck do you want, Pebble?"

"Carter! Babe! Baby! Sweetheart! Light of my life—"

Nevaeh rolls her eyes as she listens to her boyfriend ramble on -ignoring the fluttering in her stomach at the nicknames- before cutting him off. "What did you do?"

"Not me—DANIEL, DO NOT STICK YOUR HAND IN THE BLENDER!" Nevaeh's eyebrows shoot up to her hairline when she hears the yelling and struggling from Noah's end of the line. By the look on Megan's face, she had heard it also, despite the phone not being on speaker. "Danny -the fuckin' idiot- got drunk and mum is going to be home in about fifteen minutes—DANNY—please help me! Bring Max, Dylan and Megan! I love you!"

Nevaeh looks over at Megan and they share a brief look as Noah hangs up, not letting Nevaeh open her mouth. Their expressions scream, 'what the everliving fuck just happened?!'.