16

Gee

" Goodnight baby." I said to my baby girl on FaceTime.

She waved and smiled back.

" Give daddy kiss ." I said.

I watched her pucker her lips, I did also . " Mwauhhh love you baby ."

" She misses you , you know that right ?" My Gma said holding Miracle as she laid on her chest as she sucked her thumb.

" Yeah I know ma just tryna get some things in order I'll come visit really soon."

" Promise?"

" Yea ."

" I Love you Gabriel be safe, goodnight."

" love you too ,Night ma." I ended our FaceTime call.

" Gee ! Get down here ! " Ted yelled.

I jogged down the steps to my new house. " What's up ? " I asked walking towards the door way he was blocking.

" Look what the wind blew in . You got some damn nerve showing up at this door step -"

" I knew you'd be here." She said hesitantly.

" How the fuck did you find me?"

" I'm a cop .."

" Well look who it is ...Cadet Kelly ." I joked looking her up and down in her cop uniform.

" Man Alisha what the fuck you want ! " Ted snapped.

" I'm sorry for leaving you but you left me for almost three years trying to run this street shit on your own . You wasn't thinking about me when you made your decision to get locked up so why would I be thinking of you when you serving your time." Alisha exclaimed.

" Man , why shouldn't I slam this door in your face right now?"

" Cause I have something you want."

I opened the door and pointed towards the kitchen counter. " have a seat."

" Wait man what the -"

" Let's hear it." I said to Ted closing the door.

" I've been sleeping with the enemy

" I've been sleeping with the enemy."

" Get out ! That makes you an enemy dummy !" Ted said.

" No it doesn't . I didn't realize who he was until the second time . The first was when I pulled him over his girl was in the car. He's a smooth talker not to mention fine so yes we fucked. "

" Damn Alisha how many niggas you fuck to get off from getting a traffic ticket?"

" Man that why do you even care ? You knew I was a hoe when you met me ."

I slammed my fist on the table. " Both of you two shut the fuck up! Y'all didn't interrupt me relaxing for this shit ." I looked at Alisha.

" I came cause I lost my job sleeping with this asshole. I was caught. I didn't know he was a felon that goes  by the name of Kayne on the streets. But apparently one of the guys on the team was trolling me so now I'm on vacation . Like I'm the first corrupt cop."