XVIII

Adria bit down on the pillow and Erwin caressed her hips. He made sure his hands didn't fasten around the bandages minding her torso but kept them tight around her hip bones and rear. She mewled in delight at the resonating spank against her cheek and pressed her arse closer to Erwin.

      "You know exactly how-to p–please me," her eyes almost rolled back into her head as he flexed his hips, rotating inside her. They'd had lots of time to experiment, but it seemed like the build up from adolescence, the flirtatious looks, the attempts to be closer, the night where he gifted her the Commander's pin. . .it all seemed to culminate into a vicious storm of sensuality. Whatever composure Erwin usually carried himself with left the moment they were alone in the seclusion of their abode.

      He placed a sloppy kiss against her shoulder and held her hips to him, revelling how her rear bounced against his abdomen, "You're everything I ever wanted."

      She bucked her hips signalling she wanted to change position. He obliged and scrambled beneath her whilst she took her place on top. Sliding down, Adria dug her nails down his muscular chest, peppered with bruises and scars from endless campaigns. As she raised her body up and down in a seductive motion, she bit his neck, with each thrust her teeth sunk in harder.

      Inhaling a sharp breath, Erwin grabbed her face and pulled her back slightly.

      Her brows furrowed and she stopped her hips, "E–Erwin?"

      His pale blue eyes narrowed at her and trailed down her body, not in a seductive way but almost scrutinising it. Her chest heaved, had she done something wrong? She'd been rough with him countless of times and probably contributed to some of the bruises along his body. She could see a few scratch marks from her nails had scabbed around his shoulders and sides.

      His thumb pressed against the side of her top lip and poked her mouth. Adria considered this a playful gesture and tried to move her head to suck on his finger, but Erwin's grip tightened around her jaw and he made her look at him.

      Once satisfied with his silent inspection of her, his hand dropped from her jaw and slid down the silhouette of her body, stopping at her waist. His fingers dug beneath the hem of the bandages and he smirked to himself slightly.

      "What was that?" she breathed heavily.

      He lowered his head and suckled each breast, leaving purple love bites, "Making s–sure you're alright."

       Her thighs clenched tighter around him as she began the rhythm of her hips again. Faster. Faster. Faster. She let out a short cry of pure bliss when he bit down hard on her breasts, trying to fit both in his mouth. Saliva ripped down her sternum, dampening the bandages.

      "I–I'm fine. . .better if I got an orgasm," she chuckled.

      Erwin came up for a breath of air and licked his lips. Moving his hands again he lifted her up and walked them to the adjacent bookshelf. Propping her shoulders against the shelf, he held one of her thighs beneath his arm and draped the other over his shoulder. Adria threw her head back and screamed at the sheer pressure building in her gut. Her legs trembled in his hold, powerless against him. Erwin rested his forehead between her breasts and with each thrust, his grunts grew louder.

     Adria was unsure if the spark of orange danced across her vision was her imagination of the morning light seeping through the curtains. Either way she heaved a loud sigh at the release and hung lame in Erwin's arms.

      He sat down on the couch and kissed her temple, "I have to go to Trost today, there's a lot of administration work to do."

       Adria rubbed her thighs in an attempt to stop them shaking, "Can I come? I haven't seen Leo and Graham in months."