25

Author: Too big of a time skip😭?

Date: October 1, 2019
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA Miry

I walked into class as girls looked at me whispering and trying to laugh without me noticing but they failed.

Lately I've been getting so much hate, since Kentrell posted that we are together.

Our relationship has been good, as usual.

No problems or nothing, he's been completely honest to me and I've gave back the same energy.

He stays up under me all day everyday.

I don't mind though, I love having his attention.

But its but that for some reason every girl seems to hate me cause of him.

Over the month that's what's been happening, I've gotten a lot of hate from a lot of girls which ion too much understand.

But the gang has been good tho.

They all still being stupid, as usual.

I sat down in my seat waiting for the gang to come.

They always be late, sometimes I be with them and sometimes I don't.

Jonai had walked in and looked at me and smiled.

Even though Kentrell said for me to not talk to her, I still slick communicate with her from time to time.

She walked to me. "Wassup girl."

I typed. 'Nothing, just waiting on the gang.'

"They stay being late, but I was wondering if you wanna hang with me during gym time. I was going to the library to finish some work. Wanna come?" she offered.

I take that class with Kayla and LeeLee, but we don't be doing nothing.

I nodded my head. 'Yeah, sure. I'll meet you there.'

"I'll be waiting on that hall for you." she said.

I nodded my head mouthing 'okay'.

She smiled and walked off.

Just as she did Kentrell walked right in class with the gang right behind me.

Mane y'all just don't know, we stay having fun in this class.

They be so lit, and be acting stupid.

Then they so funny.

They all took they seats and I looked at Kentrell smiling as he grabbed my chin giving me as kiss, and I kissed back.

"Mane y'all just seen each other a while ago, acting like y'all ain't seen each other." Kd said and Kentrell looked at him.

"Mane that's long enough for me, you would understand if you had a girl." he shrugged.

"Damn Kd, you gone let him do you like that?" Ben laughed.