Cat, Mouse & Fox

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Twenty One Pilots - Morph

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:19 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I'll morph to someone else

I'm just a ghost

I'll morph to someone else

Defence mechanism mode

---

 ''How do you find a Ninja?'' A reporter asked.

The Lightning Ninja Jay turned to the bartender, who was busy watching the news.

''The Ninja are still at large and public enemy number one.'' The Commissioner told the people of Ninjago.

A Reporter shoved her mic closer to the Commissioner. ''Did fame turn them?'' She asked, and Motor Mouth turned back to the vending machine, using his lightning powers to hack into it, making the Ninja chips start to come loose. 

''Gentle,'' Ginja told himself, nervously glancing over at the bartender. ''Gentle.'' The chips then decided it would be a good idea to end up stuck. ''Oh, come on!'' Jay yelled, and in his frustration he short-circuited the vending machine, rendering it useless. He then turned to the bartender in shock. 

''We've taken their ship as well as secured their known hideouts.'' The Commissioner spoke, and the Lightning Ninja started to leave but accidentally rolled the cue ball on a nearby pool table. ''They will be caught and pay for their crime spree.'' 

The cue ball then landed into a pocket, attracting the bartender's otherwise oblivious attention. ''I bet my reelection on it.'' When the bartender looked to see who was there, they were already gone. 

 ''Can you tell us what's being done to find them?'' Another reporter asked.

 ''No-No more questions.'' The Commissioner told them. ''That is all.'' He finished and headed inside. 

 ''Looks like you don't have an eye for this sort of work. You're never gonna catch them, Commish. If you wanna catch a Ninja, you have to know a Ninja.'' Ronin told him, holding up a newspaper.

''Ronin, you're no better than the crooks you catch. I'll find them. I've already got that bookworm, Misako, in custody.'' The Commissioner replied.

''But what about the Sensei?'' The Bounty Hunter questioned.

 ''Wu? Oh, he was last seen entering the Domu Library, but no one saw him come out. Those-Those Ninja. They get all that power then use it to do what? Rob the only place that loved them. Spoiled brats!'' The Head of the Police ranted. ''So, uh, you sure you can bring them to justice?''

''Heh, with a bow on. All I need in return is a clean slate, so I can pile all that fresh money you're gonna give me onto it.'' Ronin replied.

''Catch all six of then, Mr Ronin, you can have anything you want.'' The Commissioner told him.

 ''It's seven.'' Ronin corrected. ''There's seven of them now. And those two girls are probably the toughest ones to catch.'' The reporters then barged in and surrounded the Commissioner with their intruding microphones.

A bright light was shone on Misako's face. Tommy and Simon looked at her, wanting answers.

''Just come clean, tell us where they are,'' Simon told her.

''We know you're protecting them. Spill it!'' Tommy demanded.

''Like I said, it wasn't them. They were framed. You should be searching for the real culprits.'' The old woman replied.