An unexpected confession (1)

An Zheng came to the main hall as quickly as possible when heard that the sect master has asked for him. He kneeled infront of her "sect master".

Yue nodded and motioned for him to sit. When An Zheng took a seat,yue started talking " I will come straight to the point. I can teach you different skills which are only known to me in this world but I have a condition. You have to give your life to me. I won't force you and the decision is yours."

To this An Zheng instant reply surprised her slightly. "I can if you promise me to take care of my parents." Yue just smiled and accepted. And as for your gift, I will give you wind and water manipulation skills. Is that alright?"

He nodded instantly knowing the value of them. 'only my master can give those treasures as gifts'. "You have two months to say goodbye to your friends and family. You won't be meeting for a long time."

The moment he exited the room, yue felt a presence behind her which made her smile "now you remember me, ha.." Qin Yu Chen came infront of her and lifted her making her sit on his lap. "You missed me that much yue. See, you can't be away from me."

Yue's ears turned red from the teasing which made Qin Yu Chen laugh at her cuteness. "I have something to tell you and show you." Yue's serious voice made him stop laughing and raised an eyebrow seemingly interested in what his girl want to do.

Yue and Qin Yu Chen returned to her room and yue called Yu Chen's hidden guards. "Guard this room and never enter this room for two days until you are called. If anyone asks for me, tell them I'm busy. "

Even though they are curious, they didn't ask any questions. After they exited her room,yue cast a level 10 barrier array. Then she turned to Qin Yu Chen and touched his forehead with her index finger. Qin Yu Chen felt a bit dizzy. "What are you..." Before he finished his words, he lost his consciousness and feel on the bed beside him.

Yue then entered her space and met with Qin Yu Chen's surprise look. "Where..?" He can't find words to describe the place they were now in. "This is my space. And only our souls are here. The time here is different for bodies and souls. For souls, the time here and outside are equal. And for bodies, a month in here is will to a day outside."

Yue's words only made him speechless. Then they started touring the place. They first went to the restaurant and ate their fill. Yue showed him different types of foods, weapons,cars and dresses.

Only after all the touring,he got himself together from the surprise. He liked all of them. Mainly those weird weapons called guns. Yue chuckled at him making him embarassed.

And now for the main part,yue left him in a room and came after 2 hours. He has to hold on his curiosity till then. When yue met with the impatient look,she laughed out loud.

Then yue extended her hand towards him and changed his hanfu into a tuxedo from her previous world startling him. Since this is her space,yue can do anything with her imagination.

 Since this is her space,yue can do anything with her imagination

"You look so handsome". Yue's compliment made him happy so much that he forgot about the uncomfortable dress. "Remember the restaurant we ate?" Qin Yu Chen nodded at her question.

"After half an hour,go there. Then I will tell you what next. It's a surprise."
He just nodded at her antics and only wants to pamper her to death. And now something struck him. "You are not coming?" He frowned but that frown was kissed away by yue. Although her sudden action surprised him, he felt happy. "I will. But not with you. No more questions. Wait for 30 minutes then go to that place."

Then yue left the room and went to another room. Yue's face now lost the playful look she has before and replaced with nervousness. 'haaaa... This is my first time doing this. What if I mess up? What to do?'

Eventually she calmed down and started to get ready. 'everything will be alright'.