Chapter 39

It's been two weeks since the dinner with my parents and my dad's the only one from my family who has kept in contact with me. Well until today because I got a text two minute ago from my mother saying to expect a car in the next ten minutes and that I was to meet her for lunch to 'talk'.

But I know 'talking' of any kind will actually just be fighting and her throwing shit in my face, but I'm too curious to turn her down. So I told Billie I'm going out for a while and my 'Uber' was going to be here any minute.

"Eleanor baby let me drive you my love. Don't waste money on a shitty Uber" she said to me already getting up to drive her keys.

"I've already ordered it Bil, don't worry I'll be fine" I kissed her and patted her hip reassuringly "thank you though"

"Where are you even going? Can I come?"

"To meet my mother—"

"Oop, never fucking mind. I love you E, but not that much" Billie told me with her hands held up.

"That's what I thought" I laughed at Billie's disgusted face and wrapped my arms around her neck "I won't be too long... hopefully" I told her but knowing my mother this may take hours. Who knows she might even kidnap me.

"And when you get home?" Billie asked with a smirk, her hands finding their way under my shirt, stroking my sides gently.

"Movie?"

"Netflix and chill, you mean?"

"Depends how tired I am from fighting with my mother" I leaned my head in Billie's neck letting out a tired sigh.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with her shitty homophobic ass my love" Billie squeezed me in her arms and placed kisses on my head "let's just kill her"

"I'd be down" I nodded and paused "but then jail. I don't think I'm ready to be someone's bitch in jail Bil"

"E we'd both go to jail, meaning you'd still be my bitch"

"No" I shook my head "they'd surely split us up because they'd know if we were together, we'd breakout in record time. We'd literally set a new Guinness World Record for jailbreak time"

"True, god I didn't even think off that" Billie huffed then frowned "but that's only if we got caught which I'd think is highly unlikely. It's not like anyone would miss your mother. No offence"

"None taken" I shrugged "and that's not true, I'm sure pool boy Tom would miss her"

Laughing Billie pulled back and held my head "whatever shit Eloise says tonight don't believe a word of it ok? You are loved. Not only by me, but by my family, your dad and all our friends ok?"

"Yes Billie I know" I smiled softly and kissed her gently. Her love for me is still astounding to me. I love Billie to my core, with my whole entire being. But for the feeling to be reciprocated is still so foreign and surprising feeling to me. But it's a feeling I'm extremely grateful for.

A knock on the door indicated that the driver my mother sent was here and I slowly pulled away from Billie.

"That's my ride"

"Don't Uber's text you?"

"Yeah I lied about the Uber, my mother sent a driver" I told Billie as a second knock came, this time louder and more persistent.

"Goddamn she's coming!" Billie yelled out and stormed over to the door before swinging it open.

"Billie don't be rude" I scolded and sent the driver an apologetic smile "I'll text when I'm done, and you can come pick me up ok?"