Fifteen

As Alessandro reached his office everyone was amused to see him late today. He had never been late, rather he would come early and even spend his night in his cabin.

Everyone greeted him morning and to their surprise, he replied morning to few. They were utterly shocked and pinched themselves checking the reality.

As Alessandro sat on his chair, he watched his wounded hand. His lips tilted upward and remembered today's incident, how he messed up with the breakfast and how Bianca took care of him.

Now that he was filled with all the missing information he finally found his angel. How could he misunderstand her and her intentions? Do people like Bianca even exist in this ruthless world where greed and selfishness are at a peak?

Right then Darren entered Alessandro cabin and punched him in his face. "Didn't I warn you  to stay away from Bianca?" Darren screamed in Alessandro's face.

"You are too late buddy," Alessandro smirked wiping the blood from a small cut on his lip.

"What?" Darren glared to Alessandro.

"You heard me. I am not staying away from her, not now, not ever." Alessandro darkened his eyes in rage.

"You don't deserve her," Darren whispered in frustration.

"I know," Alessandro replied.

"What will I do with you?" Darren sighed and plopped down on the chair.

"Help me get her," Alessandro commented.

"Are you insane?" Darren shouted to Alessandro just to get a smirk from him.

"What do you need me for?" Darren asked in frustration.

"First thing you could help me with is to tell her favorite food, I have to send her lunch," Alessandro said.

Immediately Darren stood up from his chair and held Alessandro's face, "Did I hit you hard?" Darren checked Alessandro's head carefully.

"Let's go to the doctor, you need MRI, you must have hurt your head internally." Darren hassled.

"Nothing is wrong with me Darren, your punch hit me right and thanks for that." Alessandro smiled.

"You definitely have a problem, you don't thank anyone or smile." Darren blurt.

"Think of it as my angel's miracle."  Alessandro smiled wider than before this time.

"She sure does have a good influence on you and that too in one night?" Darren remarked. "By the way she likes lasagna," Darren added.

"Thanks." Alessandro thanked him.

"Repeat it again, I want to record that." Darren took his mobile in excitement.

With that they got along and had Darren in his side and this time he was not backing down. Not until he gets Bianca.

*******

After long and tiring day, Alessandro was excited to pick Bianca from the hospital.

He was all smiles throughout the drive just to rub it off when he saw Bianca getting inside the car with Henry.

"That bastard," Alessandro muttered and held steering until his knuckles got white.

Instantly he called his lawyer, "Frank I want you to re-read the contract made with Henry Jr. And find some loophole to breach the contract." Alessandro gritted his teeth.

"Are you sure Mr.Romano?" Frank asked in confusion as Alessandro had upper hand in the contract and benefiting.

"Do as I say." Alessandro screamed and cut the call.

Cutting off the call he followed Henry's car and soon it stopped in front of the boutique.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Is this bastard taking her for bridal shopping?" Alessandro cursed and called Darren.

"What do you want now, my working hour is over." Darren spoke in irritation.

"I need your help." Alessandro replied.

"What do you want now?" Darren asked.

"Bianca is inside the boutique with Henry to buy her wedding dress, I want her out of that bloody shop right now." Alessandro gritted his teeth just to get a laughter from other side.

"Man, you are jealous and whipped bro." Darren chuckled. "I will call her but." Darren said with sly tone.

"But what?"

"I want your latest car plus" Darren paused.

"Plus?" Alessandro repeated.

"Holiday vacation in Miami after my wife's delivery and you will babysit my daughters." Darren completed.

"Fucking bastard." Alessandro cursed. "Done. Just get her out now." Alessandro shouted in annoyance.

Right after five minutes Bianca came out of the boutique with worried face and grabbed a taxi.

"What happened now?" Alessandro muttered.

Instantly he got a call from Darren, "I did my work, now it's your time."

"Come and get it from my garage but what the hell did you  tell her, she had worried face?" Alessandro asked.

"Nothing much, I just told her you slipped from stairs and broke your leg." Darren laughed.

"Bastard." Alessandro cursed and cut the call.

Soon he had a smile in his face, "She cares," He whispered.