Y/N L/N

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 15
Height: 4'11
Likes: Scrambled Eggs, Sweets.
Dislikes: Vegetables, anything bitter, Rude people.
Rank: Mizunoto
Nicknames: None
-----
Personality:
-Y/N is an outgoing and cheerful boy! He likes helping out whenever he can and has the purest of hearts.

He dislikes anyone who's rude, but will make the best of efforts to understand them before judging them further.

He often does free-running as a hobby. He is capable of strengthening his will even in the darkest of times, and he'll always see the light in everything, even demons!

Y/N also almost-always has a smile on his cute face!
--------
Breathing Style/s

Breath of Ninjutsu
-A breathing technique that only Y/N can use. It is only because his bloodline very unique and rare, said to have been the descendants of the God, Izanagi-no-Mikoto.

Breath of Fire Style: Fireball
-sends out a large ball of fire via the user's Nichirin Sword. It can burn enemies and even roast them if exposure is prolonged.
       -Phoenix Flower
          -Sends out multiple yet smaller sizes of fireballs.

Breath of Lightning Style: Chidori
-Meaning "A thousand birds" this noisy form is as loud as it's name and can be quite catchy once heard enough! Gives the user tremendous speed and a concentrated energy of lightning appears on the user's sword or any weapon that can be thrusted which can be used for slicing and stabbing.
             -Chidori Stream
               -Scatters lightning sparks in a small area after being stabbed on the ground.
            -Chidori Lament
             - Can only be used if the Sharingan is activated. It enhances the Chidori's already-strong power. It also gives a blackish hue instead of a bright blue.
-------
Unique Abilities:

Two-Tomoe Sharingan

-Manifested when Y/N saw his family dead by Muzan Kibutsuji and his 12 Demon Moon's hands

-Manifested when Y/N saw his family dead by Muzan Kibutsuji and his 12 Demon Moon's hands. It gives him enhanced senses and reflexes. Y/N has also acquired other abilities upon manifestation.

-"Eye of Insight": This gives Y/N the ability to see if someone's an enemy by the movement of their muscles, and the flow of their blood. Y/N is also capable of memorizing and mimicking an enemy's movements, attacks, and even breath techniques. He can also read lips from a great distance and see on a cellular level.
It can also predict the next move of an enemy by the slightest tension of their muscles.

-"Eye of Hypnotism": Y/N can appear as if he's seeing the future, but he must be able to perfectly mimic a enemy's movements and possibly, their thoughts through very careful observation. Then, he suggests the next move they will make.

-"Izanagi": allows the user to warp reality for a short time, changing reality into illusion and illusion into reality. Using this ability causes the eye that was used to perform this goes completely blind.

-"Izanami": traps the victim in an infinite loop, disregarding the target's five senses.
Like the "Izanagi" usage of this ability causes the eye it is used to perform with to go completely blind.
--------
Skills:

Free-Running: as stated earlier, he does this as a hobby. It now comes in handy when slaying demons and getting away from either a crowd or a horde of demons!

Household Chores: the boyo is responsible and wants to help!!
--------
Weapons:

Nichirin Sword: Y/N would soon join the Demon Slaying Corps and acquire his own Nichirin Sword upon completion of the Final Selection.

Shurikens: Ninja Stars!!! Y/N likes to be sneaky sometimes even though none of it killed a demon successfully...but that's what the Giant Shurikens are for! Even if it's a lil' heavy for the boyo.
---------
Outfit:
-Y/N used to wear a red Yukata with a baby-blue haori! But upon joining the participants for the Final Selection, he now wears the Standard Demon Slayer Uniform! He keeps his baby-blue Haori though! He also wears black socks and a pair of zori.
---------
Relationships:

Tanjiro Kamado
-Met once during the Final Selection! Happened to pass by on a later date when Tanjiro's been knocked unconscious by Kanao Tsuyuri whilst pursuing Nezuko Kamado, and has not left his side since.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
-Also met during the Final Selection! Y/N doesn't get his excitement over girls. Zenitsu tries to get mad, but he really can't.

Inosuke Hashibira
-got frightened by him once. Thought the boar mask was legit his head. Never met after their brief encounter during the Final Selection as Y/N wanders around for the supposed Finish line at the Wisteria Gardens.

Genya Shinazugawa
-Y/N's afraid of him. I think ya'll people can tell why.
-------
Other notes:
-Since Y/N is our innocent boyo, I'm helping him out! The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan can be acquired if Y/N possesses a strong enough emotion that surpasses the feeling of loss that is used to activate the Mangekyo Sharingan! It can also be a positive emotion! Not just negative! For example: the feeling to protect someone.

No Rinnegans in this book! Das too OP yo!
-----------

That's that! Hope it doesn't get Kamui'd this time.

Now! Let's go over votings!

Which Mangekyo and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan pattern shall we get once we have reached that level?? Vote...

HERE!!

Also...who's gonna be that Waifu this time??

Since Shinobu and Nezuko have already been voted in my other books...you guys gotta choose a different Waifu!

Vote....HERE!!

-A-still-upset-but-trying-to-be-happy Mod Ibuki.