Chapter 8 - USJ

"Kidnapped!?" Yamada shrieked.

"Yep. So if you see Eri, Kota, or Dabi around the school, don't be surprised." Nezu stated, "Just concentrate on your lessons; I've already informed some other heroes about this problem, they'll be on the lookout."

"What would villains want with Izuku, though?" Snipe asked, "He's just a cafe owner. A smart one with awesome analysis skills, but it's not like he has some high ranking job or possesses a powerful quirk."

"Probably as a hostage." Ectoplasm stated, "They might be planning to attack somewhere and are planning to use Izuku to prevent them from getting arrested. We should try to find him later, when lessons are over."

"Don't tell the students. I think you'll end up making Bakugou swear up a storm again." Nezu said, "Just act normal. Don't worry about him; it's not like Midoriya's completely defenceless."

"True." Aizawa grumbled. He did overhear Bakugou talking to Midoriya about training, and he didn't even want to question why Nezu would know about it despite never having gone to the cafe. It was just like Nezu to know everything; Aizawa was to tired to question it.

"Still, I can't help but be worried for the boy." Kan sighed, "He's a really sweet kid. I can't imagine him hurting someone. I know there was that time he roasted Endeavor in the face, but I honestly cannot imagine him ever pulling a punch."

Nezu just smiled at his colleagues.

This was going to be so much fun.

He couldn't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they found out the truth about Midoriya.

------------

"Eri? Kota? What are you two doing here?" Aizawa scratched his head, as he eyed the two kids sitting in the UA cafeteria, eating some salad. Or more accurately, they were staring at the salad blankly, "Where's Dabi?"

"Bathroom." Kota glumly stated, putting his fork down and slumping backwards into his chair, "We were hungry and Mr Nezu said we can stay here."

Aizawa slipped into the seat beside Eri, patting her head, "It's going to be fine. There's tons of heroes on the look out for Izuku, we'll find him soon enough."

Dabi walked into the cafeteria, and angrily bit into a celery, "Of all the people they had to kidnap, it had to be him."

"Dabi, trust me. We'll find him." Aizawa sighed, "They're not going to hurt Izuku; there's just no point in doing so. We'll get him back sooner than you think."

"You guys better. You're heroes." Dabi grumbled, biting into another celery and setting it on fire by accident, "Crap."

Eri and Kota stared at him, trying to wipe the ashes of the cremated celery off his face, before they burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh at me!" Dabi growled, but this just made the two kids laugh even louder.

Aizawa sighed, and facepalmed.

Kayama ran into the room, and slammed her hands on the table. "ERI! KOTA! Let's go to the staffroom! We can do tons of stuff!"

Eri and Kota's eyes lit up, and they wolfed down their salad, before hopping off their chairs to follow Kayama.

Well, she's trying to cheer them up, Aizawa thought.

Dabi sighed, and picked up all the empty plates, before making his way towards the kitchen. He dumped the plates into the sink, and grabbed the gloves, before switching on the water.