Chapterish 31

Brooks. In my apartment. My. Loft.

In this moment, I cannot believe it's been two months. Cannot believe it's taken two months for one of us to cave and visit the other. Can't believe it was him.

Marble god hovers over me. His washboard abs inches from my face. He pulls my hands to him and lets them drop on the hem of his towel.

He unfolds my legs and puts one on either side of him. I look up at him from the bed. Brooks slides my hands down over the towel. I can feel he is fucking ready.

"This is just from looking at you." Brooks tucks a loose hair behind his ear.

Holy fuck. My hand grips his dick through the dainty ass towel. I've gone too long without this. My body aches. I can literally feel myself dripping wet. Not from the shower.

I want to just take him. All of him. I want to taste him. To pleasure the absolute fuck out of him. Brooks leans his head down to mine. I squeeze my legs on either side of his towel. His fingers graze the front of my panties.

My body spasms at his brief touch. He pulls my hair slightly so I tilt back exposing my neck. His breath is heavy and hot against my neck.

"Stand."

Yes fucking sir. I'm on my feet without even realizing how I got there. He grabs my waist and kisses me so deep. So rough. So like he's been waiting two months to do this. I moan when he grips my ass in his hands. His fingers tighten. Then abruptly he drops it. He spins me around so I face the edge of the bed.

Marble god loses towel. I can feel him hard against my ass. He kneels, tugging my underwear off on the way down. I feel his hand glide up my back pushing me forward. I bend over until my chest is against the duvet. His fingers find my hair again and twists through it. My nerves are on fucking edge. His other hand presses down on the small of my back.

Brooks groans as he fills me. I groan more. Everything's a contest with us. I feel him above me. I picture him above me. Hammering into me like some analogy I can't even think of because everything is on fire right now. It's a glorious NX-17 sight.

It feels like... well fuck it feels like I can't believe I've gone two months without it. Without him. Without who I am when I'm with him. He hits the front of my inside, each push forcing me further onto the bed. His hands are back on my hips, holding me in place. I lose myself and give in entirely to his body. He doesn't slow down even when he knows I'm on the edge. We're both on edge.

He pumps faster. I have to bite my own palm and taste the sweetness of raw skin. It's over too quick. I blame it on the two-month gap.

I turn onto my side and watch as he collapses onto the bed next to me, grinning. What a grin.

"Ok, well thanks." I blurt out, sitting up. "I've got loads to do today so..."

"Good one." Brooks laughs. "Better clear your schedule."

"Oh yea? Why's that?" I bite my lip.

"I made dinner reservations for tonight." Brooks stretches across my bed.

We're both still sticky with sweat. Our showers were an absolute insult to the environment.

"You made dinner reservations? In Seattle?"

"Yep," Brooks nods.

"Well, aren't you presumptuous? You just assumed I would let you stay?" I find it silly I'm even asking this. My chest is still prickly from sweat.

"I liked my chances." A smug smile parts his lips.

I can't help but love it. I sigh rolling my eyes. "Where is dinner then?"