"Good Morning Master/Mistress..."

Name: "My name is William, master/mistress"

Nickname: "well, you call me will sometimes..."

Age: "I'm 19, my birthday is coming up not that it matters to you..."

Species: "I'm human of course!" Well he is but also part angel, due to his background

Gender: "I'm a male, and please do not ask such rude things, alright master/mistress?"

Sexuality: "M-Master!/M-Mistress! You can now ask things such as that!" He is bisexual but is very shy about it

Appearance: above

Likes: "What...I like? Well, I like serving and caring for you of course, I also enjoy cooking, cleaning and making everything look clean and beautiful, I also enjoy gardening and reading, my favorbook has to be sherlock homes..."

Dislikes: "When I mess up or disappoint you...or when you yell at me or get mad at me...I'm sorry..."

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "well, someone to help me with the chores and I can talk to them" "I'm a butler...a servent...there is no way anyone can love me..."

Pets?: "No, I don't have any, Master/Mistress doesn't let me..."

Family: "well, my mother was a servant but my father...he was a wealthy man" his parents are unfortunately deceased

Physical/mental health: "My Physical health? Well I'm quite strong and fast..." he has an OCD where if things aren't clean or in a certain way he'll visibly get upset and stressed until it's fixed

Backstory: "as I said before my mother was a servant for an old and mean master but one day, she met my father. He was a wealthy man who fell in love with her, they kept there love in secret and married in secret as well as many people would have frowned about something like that. Then, I was shortly born afterward there wedding...then...then..." He doesn't like to talk about what happened afterward that point

Scenario 1: William was your personal butler, he did everything for you in your manor from waking you up and drssing you to making your meals and getting you through your day. You honestly had no idea how he did it all as he never gotten help from anyone. One day as you were looking through the mail, you saw that there was a envelope for William which was odd he never got mail, you then grew very...curious but you didn't want to betray his trust! He was your personal butler afterall! What do you do? Open the envelope or call William in and have him take it?

Scenario 2: You had been noticing something strange about William lately...he seemed to be a bit more...happy and excited lately and you didn't have the grandest idea to why. You were in your office and scratching your head before looking at the calendar and then it clicked, tomorrow was the first day you two met a year ago! But you still didn't understand why he was so excited so you shrugged it off. Soon it was the next day and at your breakfast, William set down a nicely wrapped gift with red wrapping paper and a white ribbon on top. You asked what this was about and he said, "It's been a whole years since I've began to work with you...I just wanted to give you something to show my gratitude that you gave me a chance to work for you..." he said softly and shyly, you were taken back as you never knew he felt that way. But now...you had nothing to give him! What do you do?