chapter 20 | Possessive

•••

9 pm.

"Baby...seriously..." Jungkook pulls his lips apart from mine, both lied down on our bed. However, he made me end up with no clothes again only because he sleeps naked from now on.

"Stop caring about this Jungkook," I place my hand on the side of his face to reconnect our lips and make the kiss linger. He relaxes a little a bit again, passionately returning the love and fondness, he remains a bit bent over me for me to be lied down on my back comfortably and run my fingers through his fluffy, but already messy hair that I haven't stopped grabbing these past minutes.

Our breathings become heavy and sharp again, merging together for us to breathe the same air into each other's mouth out of sexual hunger. His sweet lips increasing my desire for him, their taste making me thirsty, and his tongue playing with mine so perfectly to turn me on. We're so horny on a daily basis that we cannot spend just one day without doing it, this just relieves our stress level and lets us enjoy an intimate and powerful moment together only, the only problem is that we held back for several days and now this is too much for us to continue that way.

As some soft moans are running away from his mouth, I keep on stimulating him with my hand grabbing his hair the way he likes it, my mouth giving him the pleasure he's always asking for, and my leg teasing him down there. His hands fondling my curves with gentleness, focusing on some areas in particular to aim my weaknesses. As soon as his fingers slide down my stomach to go lower to my inner thigh and caress it with the back of them, a moan full of shivers goes out my mouth and my back arches at the same time as my legs clench.

"Do you want me to finger you?" he murmurs against my wet lips, willing to pleasure me as he must have felt how aroused I am. "Y—Yeah..." my quivering whispers hits his hot skin and my toes curl for no reason at all, my body holding all the excitement back to not already wet the bed. I struggle to breathe properly but spread my legs, his arm already placed well to start, his eyes peek at the right again when I told him to only focus on me.

I apply some pressure on his jawline with my fingers to turn his head towards me but he kisses my lips to do as I want and fill me with enough to pleasure to be close to an orgasm. His fingers only stroke my inner thigh for now, tracing circles on it but going a bit harder once he's drifting to my core. He goes lower with his mouth, to travel down to my weak spot and kiss my neck.

His hot panting of excitement brushing my skin slowly getting wet the more he's using his whole mouth to mark his favorite spot, I don't restrain my voice once his thumb works the best way on me without any warning, the suction on my neck as I'm pulling on his hair very kindly, he stops. "I can't baby," a sigh ruins the mood and he retreats, so I react the same way.

"I'm sorry baby girl but he's seriously making me feel uncomfortable," he lays his eyes on our puppy Koya again, this one now here with us but bothering him becuase of how much time he's been spending to stare at us. "He doesn't stop whining and jumping on the bed each time I make you moan, he wants to attack me...!" he acts like the victim in here but I push him away from me to not have his scorching skin against mine anymore.

"He's just a dog Jungkook..." I roll my eyes but straighten up to grab my underwear on the floor, Koya running to me and licking my ankles cutely as soon as my feet touch the ground. I love my fluffy ball more than anything so I can't put him out of the bedroom yet, I would feel guilty to hear him whining at the door to not be alone.

"Come on baby..." Jungkook cups my sides to pull me back closer to him, lied down but hugging me from behind. "I can't have sex with you while your dog will be barking at me and trying to jump at my face to bite me..."