I Can Survive This

Yoongi walked back to his cell so he could gather his thoughts.

'Why does my heart go so soft when I'm around him?! I've never once opened up to anyone while been locked up here, so why does that one boy spark something in me?'

Yoongi signed heavily as he laid on the top bunk, placing one arm over his face to block out the light. He laid still while deep in thought until a deep unfamiliar voice spoke out.

"Excuse me, is this Park Jimin's cell?" the voice asked.

Yoongi sat up to look at the deep voice to be met with a young boy with a smile on his face.
'He looks around Jimin's age, his voice is so deep it doesn't match his face at all'.

Yoongi frowned, putting on an intimidating aura,"and if it is? What do you want with the boy?" Yoongi raised his brow while jumping down from the bunk and leaned against it with his arms crossed.

The unknown boy shifted back a little, he then cleared his throat so it didn't sound shaky.
"He's a friend, I was just looking for him"
Yoongi looked the boy up and down and come to the conclusion the boy means no harm to Jimin so he jumped back on his bed and without looking at the young boy he simply replied, "He's probably in the main common room".
The young boy said "thanks, cya" smiled and waved even though Yoongi wasn't looking and off he went.

Yoongi looked at the cell door after the foot steps couldn't be heard, "who was that? I hope he really is a friend of Jimin's and not someone bad, but it's alright Jimin's with Namjoon so he'll be fine.... GOD DAMMIT! Why do I even care. Min Yoongi stop!".

Jimin sat with Namjoon and his friends in the common room, all laughing and playing a game gofish of cards, Jimin sucked at it but Namjoon kept secretly helping him.
" I call Jimin, do you have any 4s?" one of the lads asked smirking.
Jimin looked at all his cards and he had 3 of 4s, "argh! I nearly had a pair there!" Jimin pouted as he handed the cards over to guy.
They all laughed at Jimin's cute sulking, the poor boy only had one pair while the rest had three or more. Namjoon gently grabbed Jimin's chin, "Awwh, the sore loser is pouting", Jimin huffed as he pushed Namjoon's hand away, "Right I'm going to beat all your butt's now! Just you watch!".

Jimin put on his game face as he was determined to win, the boys couldn't help but smirk as the cute youngers confidence.
"Jimin you got any Queens?" Namjoon asked.
Jimin looked at his cards, seeing no queen's his eyes light up because that means he doesn't get any cards taken off him.

"GoFish!" A deep voice said behind Jimin.

All the heads but Jimin's looked in the voices direction and they all jumped to their feet ready to protect Jimin from the stranger they had never seen so was crouched down right behind Jimin.
The unknown boy looked shocked and a little scared as he watched three men surround him along with a tall man just grabbed Jimin and pushed him behind his back.
Jimin was shocked, to him everything happened so fast that he didn't get chance to even look behind him, with Namjoon now stood in front of him he couldnt see what was happening but he was scared so he stayed behind Namjoon's large body.

Namjoon eyed the boy, "stand up" he commands in a dom voice.
The young boy stood up and looked straight at Namjoon with a little frown.
"Who do you think you're frowning at boy!" Namjoon bellowed annoyed, "Who the fuck are you and why are you sat with us?" Namjoon felt Jimin hold the back of his shirt tightly so Namjoon knew Jimin was scared and that made him even more angry at the unknown boy infront of them.

The strange boy looked at the other men and realised he was in a bit of a situation, he only wanted to see Jimin and now he's about to be beat up.
'Great! I should have just called out him name but I was just so excited that I wanted to surprise Jimin' he thought.
Namjoon was loosing his patience because the boy wasn't speaking just as he was about to step forward the boy finally spoke, but not to him.. To Jimin.