Ch.25 GOTCHA

Catra's pov

I threw the door open and tackled whoever was inside, hearing high pitched screaming as soon as I grabbed the copper, hard handle. I laughed and looked at who I had found in the dark, cold room and WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

Who I had found were not girls, oh no oh no ooohhh NO. I had found bow and seahawk.(*Holy music stops*ExCuSe Me?)

I looked at them as if they were cats without fur which was just sad." Ok." I started, sitting up. I looked down at them, arms crossing. This was a complete whatthefuck moment.

"Explain to me, how the fuck, guys like you sound like such little fucking four year olds when they find a monster AND THEN AGAIN THEY DONT EVEN SOUND THAT HIGH PITCH." I said, my eyes scanning their expressions and I listened closely to them and everything around me. "W-well- I dont know." Seahawk answered before bow had started to soeak but i raised my hand and cut him off.

"Nevermind. Just go and fi-" I was cut off by screaming and laughter. Apparently someone found glimmer. What a surprise.

"Alright then." Bow said, gettimg up qmd helpimg seahawk up." Lets go find adora and mermista." He added vefore seahawk FLEW to the bathroom and groans were heard." I FOUND MERMISTAAAAAAAA" Seahawk shouted while bow began laughing.

Ok. That was weird as hell but whatever. I walked out of the room and began searching for adora. This should be easy but then again, adora was different than these guys.

I searched around, ending up in a part of the house i was unfamiliar of before I heard a small and very quiet click, such as nails on cold tiles. I froze, looking around. The house was.... unusually quiet for how many girls were in it.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as a pile of dirty, multicolored clothes moved slightly up and down like it was breathing. I looked directly at the pile of dirty clothing before carefully and quietly making my way over. I carefully and gently grabbed some if the clothes before ripping them off and well well well.

Guess who I found under the lovely pile of Rainbow clothing.

"Hey, Adora."

•~•~•~•
So im gonna try to make chaoters longer now

Aka

500 words about

Other books of mine will be 1000 but this will soon hit that point as long as I have the freedom to write whatever I want.

If you have suggestions (no smut yet please) for the next chapter then please tell me and ill asd whatever I can because it hasnt been made yet. You have 3 days to give ideas.

Reee