➥31

Guys I won't lie this is gonna be a LONG book like
I hope you're in for the ride

I never know if people even like long books or find it annoying

Hyuck

HEY BABE WHATS UP

the fuck

Whatttttt
You call me that
😔

Go to sleep

I can't tho

Go bother your other friends
You disturbed my peace and quiet in my comfy bed

Do you have a fancy rich bed

Yes

So when's the sleepover

Oh yeah
So I'm thinking
Hmm what's a good time for me

Ooh yeah?

Never
Now bye

BUT
MY BACK HURTS

Poor you
(I meant that in both ways 💸)

IM-
I hope you choke in your dreams

Wonderful

Lovely

Good

Great

Fantastic

"I'm sad."

"What the fuck!" Donghyuck yelled out, pulling his covers to his chest as Seyeon walked into his room.

"Ten let me in but- I'm sad." She dragged herself over to his sofa and wrapped herself in the blanked before sitting down and staring at the wall.
"Why the hell are you here, nevermind that- in my room?"

"I heard noises." Seyeon said, frowning at the memory of scraping against her window.
"I'm sure it was nothing, go back home."

She shuddered and pulled the blanket closer to herself.
"No Donghyuck, there was someone there." Seyeon used his full name and he sighed, knowing she wasn't joking.

Donghyuck groaned and all he wanted to do was sleep. However, he quickly grabbed a shirt and slipped it on before climbing out of bed.

"Nice pjs." She commented, watching as he rubbed his eyes and walked over to her. Donghyuck scowled and flipped her off as he noticed his Spiderman pj bottoms.

"You can't say much." He grumbled, his voice rough and sleep ridden.
"I'll have you know, Dora was the real OG." She said, watching as he sat down next to her and leaned forward to grab the remote from the table, switching the TV on.

"Watch this and go sleep." Donghyuck said, leaning his head back on the sofa and listening to the tv drone on.
"Your room is bigger than my apartment."
"Hm." He hummed, eyes already closed and Seyeon fell guilty.
"Sorry for coming here at 4am, I just didn't want to be alone."
"What happened to your boyfriend?" He mumbled.

"I don't know, he says he likes me but doesn't even text or call me, anyway- I'd much rather spent time with my best friend and not because he's rich."
"You're a brat." He commented, shaking his head and standing up.

"Turn the lights off when you've finished, the sofa pulls out into a bed." Donghyuck said as he walked over to his bed, flicking the bedside lamp off before sliding into it and dozing off.

Seyeon sighed as she sat on the sofa, alone. Her eyes gazed at the screen but she wasn't really watching, her mind fell back to when she stopped texting Donghyuck due to the distinctive sound of scraping against her window.

It wasn't the wind, it definitely was not. It reminded her of the day at the warehouse and immediately, she left.
Seyeon wasn't dumb, so she left out of the back, knowing her apartment was on the first floor and the person was outside her window at the front.

The air around her grew cold and her eyes darted to Donghyuck's window, a shiver falling down her spine and she whimpered slightly, her leg tingling from her wound.

"It's nothing." She repeated, clenching her fists and breathing deeply.
"It's fine."

Seyeon flicked off the TV and sat there in silence, there was absolutely no movement and the silence scared her.
She felt too exposed as she sat by the window on the sofa and the thought of someone watching her made her fear increase.

Blanket still around her, her feel patted against the the floor until she walked up the two steps that lead to his King sized bed. The feeling of the soft carpet under her calmed her slightly but she still was scared.

Seyeon gulped and looked down at his sleeping frame, the guilt washing over her. Seyeon bit her lip in contemplation and sighed, deciding against it.

"What's wrong?" He asked, voice deep and full of sleep, he sighed and rolled over onto his back and adjusted his eyes till he could see the terrified girl.
"I-i just-"
"Just go sleep." He groaned, pulling back the other side of the covers lazily, indicating the invite to his bed.

"Don't get any ideas."

"Thank you." She whispered, the covers engulfing her into warmth and both Seyeon and Donghyuck fell fast asleep.

" She whispered, the covers engulfing her into warmth and both Seyeon and Donghyuck fell fast asleep

🛏️

Oop