{53 Receiving email

{53 Receiving email

Your POV

Nervously you smooth down your skirt, you're not used to wearing something so tight, but Jieun and Haneul persisted on you wearing it. They said it looked beautiful but still professional. Jieun had also outdone herself while doing your make-up, even you had to admit you looked beautiful. Not necessarily like yourself but beautiful. Making a good first impression was key so not completely being yourself wasn't important, it was making an impression that was important.

Everything had gone so fast just yesterday you had received an email if you would like to come in for an interview and here you are inside the BigHit building in a waiting room, waiting to get called in for your interview. After you had received the email you had immediately called over your friends who had helped sent an email back and preparing an outfit. Jieun had even skipped classes to do your make-up. You hadn't even had a chance to tell Yoongi, there just hadn't been any time. Luckily Yoongi had texted you that he would be out for a photo shoot today and wasn't going to be inside the BigHit building. If he would have been in it could have been quite a problem. You still had no idea how he was going to react and now that you had been invited to an interview it was getting more real than ever. He's been asking questions lately and even though you feel bad for lying you just couldn't tell him. There could only be two outcomes either he hates it and tries to stop you from working at BigHit or he would love it and could influence BigHit into hiring you. You hated both options, you didn't want to give up on your dream job just because of him neither did you want to get a job just because of him. When had everything become so complicated?

''Y/n?'' A woman dressed in a tight black pencil skirt with a clipboard in her hands called your name.

''Y-yes!'' You jumped up from your seat and couldn't help the nervous little stutter that had come out.

''Come with me please,'' She guided you to a small room where a serious-looking man was seated.

''Goodmorning Y/N,'' The man smiled friendly at you, ''Thank you for coming in such short notice.''

''Thank you for inviting me,'' You answered politely.

''I'm Mr. Choi,'' He introduced himself politely before pointing to the woman who had called your name earlier,'' and this is my assistant, Miss. Shim,''

''Nice to meet you,'' You bowed politely.

''Take a seat Y/N,'' Mr. Choi pointed to the seat across from him, awkwardly you took the bag off your shoulders and sat down in your seat. You folded your hands in your lap afraid the fumbling would reveal how nervous you were.

''Y/N,'' Mr. Choi said in a serious voice, ''We were impressed by your portfolio, but can you tell me a little bit more about yourself.

''Uhm,'' You immediately cursed yourself for looking unprepared and unprofessional, this was one of the most common questions Jieun and Haneul had practiced this with you. You could do this! ''Well, I'm Y/n and I've always been interested in the entertainment industry especially the creative side of it. I was so amazed at how people were able to create such visually stunning music videos and edits. It became my dream to one day take part in that myself.''

Mr. Choi nodded encouragingly and genuinely seemed interested in your story, you continued telling about your life.

''Because of that I started my study in Graphics and Media design hoping to one day be able to work in the entertainment industry,'' You hoped that what you were telling him was good enough they seemed interested but maybe they were just being polite?

''You said you have always been interested in the entertainment industry,'' Mr. Choi crossed his arms in front of him, ''So, you're familiar with the world of Kpop? Are you a fan?''