26

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

I ran into the girls bathroom not giving a fuck bout nothing but Miry.

She was laid there with bruises on her face, both her eyes were black, she was holding her stomach and side, and I noticed that there were cuts around her arms.

Is that spit?

Mane hell nawl.

Tears instantly filled my eyes, but I didn't let one fall.

What the fuck?

I grabbed ha picking ha up, and carrying ha out the door.

"What the fuck? Is that Miry?" Kayla said as tears slowly rolled down ha eyes.

Ian never seen that girl cry a day in ha life.

"This our fault, we shoulda known where she was, we shoulda made sure she was safe, and now she's hurt-" LeeLee started talking and Ben hugged ha ass she put ha head in his chest.

"Fuck this, I'm taking ha to the hospital." I walked out the school front door heading to my car.

We all ran to my car, and I sat ha in the front seat before making sure everybody was in, and speeding off.

That's when I started snapping.

"SO WHERE THE FUCK WAS Y'ALL WHEN SHE DIDN'T GO TO GYM? WHY Y'ALL AIN'T SUSPECT SOMETHING? NOW MY BABY GOT JUMPED, AND ION EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUC-" I stopped snapping and I started to thinking about it.

Jonai.

"JONAI CHIINESE ASS DID THIS SHIT, IMMA KILL HA AND HA GROUPIE ASS, RAN THROUGH, LOOSE PUSSY ASS FRIENDS" I snapped glancing at Miry.

Her eyes wasn't open so I didn't know if she was up or unconscious.

I shooked my head, I'm more hurt than mad.

Ion like to see ha like this, she already got enough problems.

"You done snapping?" Kayla asked.

"UNT UNT, DON'T SAY SHIT TO ME, YO ASS WAS SUPPOSE TO DO YO JOB AS A FUCKING FRIEND, YOU TOO LINGLING, YOU AIN'T SAFE" I mugged them through the mirror.

LingLing kept ha head down on Ben chest and Kayla just looked in space, but I know for a fact they heard me.

"AND Y'ALL FUCKING HEAR ME TOO, I GOT YASMINE PENCIL BODY ASS, RANEE GLOBE HEADASS, AND JONAI CONFUSED ASS, THEY GONE, DEAD, YA HEARD ME" I said.

The whole fucking car was silent, not a fucking word came out of nobody damn mouth.

I pulled up to the hospital and parked before getting out grabbing Miry.

I carried ha into the hospital going to the front.

"Aye lady, my girlfriend need some help. Ian with all that extra shit, cause honestly I'll simply kill yo ass right here right now." I looked at the white lady being deadass serious.