➥32

Oh

...

Ha you thought it was an update

🤭
Ahhahaahhahahahahahahaah

Suckerssssssss

Suck my dick 🍆☺️

You got tricked by yours truly ;)

;) Jks

The light came streaming in at 10am that morning, eliciting a groan from Seyeon and she turned around to avoid the contact of light

Unknown to her, through their slumber they had somehow ended up squashed together on the King sized bed.
Donghyuck's arm was under head as her back was to him but since she had just moved, her head rested on his arm, facing his chest.

The warmth from his body lulled her back into a deep slumber and she subconsciously nuzzled into him deeper.

"Goodmorning Boss, what would you like for breakfast- oh." Jaemin said, mouth falling into an o.

Donghyuck and Seyeon layed on their sides, facing each other, her head in his chest and his resting on top of hers.
Jaemin's eyes fell to her arm that had snaked around his waist and he bit back the urge to scream.

"Shit that's cute." He muttered, tiptoeing over to the two and snapping a picture before running out of the room and slamming the door.

The door shutting make Donghyuck flinch, awakening him.
He yawned and went to move but the weight on his waist made him freeze and  look down.
From his movements, Seyeon had woken, her eyelids fluttered open and squinted at the light.

"Do you mind?" Donghyuck said, his morning voice making her jolt slightly. Seyeon's eyes fell so her arms and she quickly retracted it, sitting up in the bed.
Donghyuck also sat up and grabbed his phone off the desk.

Whilst he was scrolling through his messages, Seyeon fell back on the bed and cocooned herself in the covers.
"Your bed is so comfy."
"I know."
"Let's swap beds."
"No thanks."

The ringing of her phone bought her out of her blissful joy and she brought it up to her ear.
Donghyuck rubbed his eyes as he watched her face fall.
"What?" She yelled out in shock, instantly scrambling up to her feet.

It had been 2 weeks since the incident and she was almost all healed but he still watched her carefully as she began to walk.
"What do you mean- what? No way, I'm coming." Was what Seyeon said and she put the phone down and turned around in her heels.

"Someone broke into my apartment."

"Do I look presentable?"

"Does it really matter?"

"Tell me, does it look like I'm wearing your clothes?"

"Not really." Donghyuck shrugged as he grabbed his jacket.

Seyeon rolled her eyes at his lack of detailed reply and walked over to the mirror.
She had stolen his one of few white t-shirts, tying it up into a knot and paired with his skinniest joggers she could find- which she still had to tie a lot.

"You don't happen to have a jacket do you." She asked, smiling carefully at him. Donghyuck sighed and blankly pulled out a jacket from his wardrobe and threw it at her. She caught it and said a thank you before slipping it over her arms.

"It will have to do." She muttered, pulling her hair into a high ponytail and pulling out pieces to frame her face.
"Okay, let's go."

"I was ready ages ago."
"Stop complaining."
"It's your fault."
"What, if I hadn't come to your house i would have probably been dead."
"You're so dramatic."
"So you wanted me to stay and be killed?"

Their voices drowned out and Ten tsked, leaning against the counter with Yangyang.
"They bicker like a married couple."

Yangyang nodded and took a bite of an apple, making Ten shudder and grab the apple, throwing it in a bin and walking off- leaving Yangyang, apple-less.