Chapter 18

It was the next day. The day you would be going on a mission with levi and his squad plus Eren.

This mission. Something was off about it. You couldn't put your finger on it but you knew it was just going to be. Bad

After everyone got strapped onto there horses including you the small team set out on the exspadition. It was a while before we had made it into the forest. It was calming you could feel the earth and creature of it. You could feel there energy, the energy when they were bore to when they died. All of it, you felt it all and it was relaxing to feel mother nature in you.

~Time Skip~

Time had passed, you all had almost made it to your destination until you hear a loud *BANG* of the earth well more like on the earth. It sounded of titans foots steps hitting the earth and they were quickly approaching but suddenly your nose picked up a smell.......something you've smelled before.....you looked back to see a titan with a female figure running straight for us.

Levi's squad and Eren had a lot of debate on what to do in this situation but in the end Me and Eren ended up going on ahead while Levi went off somewhere and the rest of them handled the enemy. You looked back once again to see they had great formations and were handling the situation well.... that is until the titan kill one of Levi's squad members and there soon organized formation began to fall apart and soon enough.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They were all dead. Eren got mad and transformed into his titan form and they began to fight but you on the other hand went over to each body to say goodbye. Petra's was the last one and somehow she was still breathing but just barely, if nothing would be done she would die in seconds. So you healed her and even though the wounds were very severe you were an all powerful being, so something like this was easy. After you finished healing her you picked her up and held her in your arms and in doing so you couldn't use you gear properly so you used a bit of magic and spread so beautiful scaled dragon wings from your back.

Lower Back

Lower Back

Upper Back

Upper Back

(Pick the one you like most)

You started to fly off and found Eren being eaten by the female titan. Your body froze as you helplessly look at the titan running away but you also saw Mikasa they and she started to go after the titan you quickly snapped out of it and placed Petra on the highest part of a nearby tree and put a spell on her so no wondering titans could see her.

You quickly raced to Mikasa and catching up with her in no time thanks to your wings. When she saw you she was surprised to say the least

"Y-y/n?"

"Come now, let's get Eren back"

You said look at the female titan when you said that last part. She just nodded and looked at her running ahead. I was going to say something but I heard a familiar voice cut me off and hearing this voice made me smile.

"I'm gonna for what two seconds and it all goes to shit"

(Comment below on what movie I quoted)