Chapter 11: Vixen

Mercedes
"Ah fuck" I moaned as he licked my pussy. I grabbed his hair as he slowly tortured me. As his tongue worked on my clit he slid a finger inside. Slowly stoking in and out with his fingers he planted kisses on my stomach. He lightly sucked my skin leaving marks on his territory. I arched my back as I felt my climax coming. "Fuck my fingers babe" he said as he kissed me.

I sat on the bed gasping for air as he went into his closet. When he came out he had a bunch of ties in his hand. "Try something new?" he said with a seductive smile on his face. With a smile appearing on my face I gave a nod.

As he tied my hands to the bed a FaceTime call came through on his phone. He ignored at first but his phone rang once again. "Who the fuck" he said as his phone for the third time. His face turned pale as he looked at his screen. Before leaving the room he looked at me and mouthed 'Cathy'.

I waited patiently with my hands tied above my head. After at least twenty minutes of waiting my patience was starting to wear off. I got annoyed. He is actually taking his time on a FaceTime with Cathy, and he expects me to wait on him like I'm some motherfucking possession of his. I started fiddling with the tie, trying to get it off, when he stepped back into the room. "Hey relax." he said as I aggressively pulled the tie off.

"What's that all about?" he asked. I looked away trying to get myself together. As I was breathing I realized how irrational I was being. James and I are only fuck buddies and he didn't have to put his life on hold for me. And the only way I was going to get him to do that for me was if I lowered him in slowly.

I had set my bar of expectations too high. Slow and steady, Mercedes. Take it slow and steady. Once again I reminded myself that James wanted me as badly as I wanted him. People with no feelings for each other don't fuck like we do and the mission was to prove that to him.

James
As I climbed out of the sheets my body was tense. And when I looked in the mirror I found my body full of red marks. I smile as I remember how Mercedes and I had sex last night.

After her little temper tantrum she turned into a little minx. Her soft and sexy moans as I stroked inside of her. The way her dody moved as she rode my cock. And her sweaty face, how her eyes rolled back as she came.

I looked back at her lying on the bed. Her beautiful smile appeared on her face as she looked back at me. She gave a little cute pout as she pleaded for another round. "No, we gotta get breakfast, come on" I said slapping her ass. "You know you want this pussy" she said as she put her fingers on her clit. Holy fuck.

She pulled her silk night gown up revealing her breasts. Her nipples stood proud as he gently rubbed them. "Come on James" she moaned as she threw her head back. I felt my dick twitch in my pants as it grew. She slipped on finger into herself as she arched her back. Stroking in and out at quick pace she moaned loudly. "Oh James. Fuck me, please" she moaned looking me in the eyes.

Her eyes rolled back as she came. She then removed her hand and put it in her mouth giving me a sly smile. She stood on her knees and looked me in the eye. "Just a quick round" she said putting my hand on her hip. "You're a little thursty whore" I said as she guided my hand to her breast. "Yes. But so are you" she said putting her hand on my neck and pulling me toward her.

Our lips stayed locked as she guided me to the bed. She pulled off my pants as I ripped off her gown. She took heavy breaths as I put her legs next to her head. "Beautiful" I said as I kissed her vagina. "Fuck" she moaned out loud as I unexpectedly thrusted into her. "We're gonna go fast okay" I said kissing her forehead. She gave nod and I started stroking.

She loudly moaned with every thrust. She pinched her eyes closed as I pushed in and out of her. "Oh. Oh. My. God. Fuck." she moaned. She started shaking as her climax approached. Her ting hands gripped my arms. "I'm fucking going to come all over your cock" she said.

I stroked even faster as my own climax came. "Come for me" I said as she squinted her face. Her eyes rolled back as she came. I fell in the bed next to her and watched as she regained her breath as we both came