🍰・육 || Six・🍰

The dark coffee beans, with their divine brown hue gave the whole busy café a wonderful aroma. It was richer than a sunny day.

One of the male baristas with a navy blue apron and white button up shirt handed Seokjin his coffee that he had ordered. Seokjin flashed a kind smile to the older man and thanked him.

*BIZZZT~*

Seokjin's right hand slipped into his back pocket to grab his cellphone. He checked his notification to see that his older brother was the one texting him but..the messages were rather strange.

Kakaotalk
Kim SeokJoong(2)
Kim SeokJoong [10:00am]: Uncle
Kim SeokJoong [10:00am]: Uncle Jin!

" 'Uncle'..?" Seokjin questioned aloud as he raised a brow before tapping on the notification and began to type away on the keyboard once he entered the chat.

Kim Seokjin [10:02am]: HyoYoung?

Kim SeokJoong [10:04am]: 😀

Kim Seokjin [10:04am]: Haha why do you have your daddy's phone? You should give it back to him.

Kim SeokJoong [10:07am]: Daddy said I can play games.

Kim Seokjin [10:08am]: But you're not playing games on his phone~
Kim Seokjin [10:11am]: You shouldn't be texting from your dad's phone without his permission.

Kim SeokJoong [10:12am]: I just wanted to say hi
Kim SeokJoong [10:14am]: Can I go to your house?

Kim Seokjin [10:15am]: You're back from China??
Kim Seokjin [10:15am]: You know that I wouldn't mind watching you, but you have to ask your parents.

Kim SeokJoong [10:18am]: No I'm in China
Kim SeokJoong [10:19am]: I want to go homeㅠㅠㅠ

Kim Seokjin [10:21am]: How can you come over if you're still in China? Hm~?
Kim Seokjin [10:21am]: Ah I didn't even realize the time, wow.
Kim Seokjin [10:23am]: HyoYoung, I have to go to school soon and I'm not allowed to be on my phone while I'm there. So I'll probably call your dad later today so we can talk, okay?

Kim SeokJoong [10:23am]: You go to a big kid school today?

Kim Seokjin [10:24am]: I guess so, but it's more like an adult school.

Kim SeokJoong [10:27am]: Have a good day, Uncle Jin😀😀🙆🏻‍♀️
Kim SeokJoong [10:28am]: Bye Bye!!^^👋🏻☺

Kim Seokjin [10:29am]: Haha bye HyoYoung-ah, behave well for your parents.

"Seokjin..!"

Seokjin perked up at the mention of his name and looked around the area for the owner of the voice, and to his surprise he spotted someone that he..highly disliked.

"JiHye?" He whispered.

The raven haired girl makes her way through the semi crowded café over to Seokjin with an innocent smile on her makeup caked face. He gave her a confused look, because it was very unlike JiHye to come up to Seokjin as if they were..friends or something. It was out of her character to not avoid Seokjin at all cost, to not give him dirty looks.