I'm confused😭

Queen💚

Cause nawl this ain't no damn update😭, I was planning on updating tonight but I got kicked out of my good mood for sum shit I just fucking seen....

So Youngboy got a new bitch, Ian adding no pictures cause ion fucking want to😒

She cute, ha name Young Lyric from rap game.

Like damnnnnnnnn youngboy chill cause I slick feel like he losing me as a fan, he really doing too much.

No lie, I love his music and I ducks with him.

But really? Like really? You JUST left Dej, and we all KNOW that shit wasn't gone last.

Like he must have them girls on stand by? He must give them a heads up when he about to break up with a girl and go to them? Cause he sure as hell find a girl quick as fuck.

I understand that he wants somebody to love him and be there for him, hold him down and all that good shit.

But this ain't the way he gone find it, and it sure as hell ain't the right path.

He needs to just chill and think about the shit, become friends with the girl, observe ha, and the way she acts, just don't rush into shit.

But hey, I'm just a fan. I can't tell the nigga what to do.

THEN we off to the young lyric girl, like where the fuck she even come from.

Like she cute or whatever, but do y'all honestly think she the one?

Give me Y'all opinions.

Ion know, I just honestly don't think she is, I know i should have faith in his relationships if I'm a fan, but i just don't know.

The nigga just confused me.

Like I really don't understand this shit.

Ain't too much left for me to say, but imma just sit here and watch how long this shit last.

Next episode of Young Lyric and Youngboy

She call herself YoungGirl, shit she'll never be tho

Butttttt anywho, SCREAMING RIP TO JUICE WRLD, FLY HIGH ANGLE, GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN, LONG LIVE A LEGEND, I WAS A FAN, AND YOU WILL BE MISSED, SENDING PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY😭💔