Nick(14)

I watched him get dressed for home coming. He looked nice...handsome. I wish I hadn't called him that. Brandon was always so sensitive, but I should've stopped stopped him from the beginning. We can't keep crossing these lines. It's not healthy and we just keep hurting eachother, when that's absolutely last thing in the world I would want to do to him. He let his self be vulnerable to me and I slut shamed him. What the fuck is wrong with me and what the fuck was in that weed? It hit a lot harder than last time and poor Brandon, he's been a light weight from the start.

"You look handsome," I said as I folded my arms leaning against the door frame.

He looked so sexy last night though. It took everything in me to refuse him. The way he laid himself out for me. His ass was so round and perky, perfect. And that was the best head I've ever gotten so far and it wasn't bad for his first time. Normally I have to guide girls on how to give me good head and I still never came from head alone. Shit I was getting hard just thinking about it.

I'm glad we didn't get too far though, I didn't want his first time to be something he would regret especially if it was with me. I still regret loosing my virginity to that girl Freshman year.

"Mmhm," he mumbled.

"I shouldn't have said that last night. We were both high an-"

"No you were right." He said quietly struggling with his tie. I walked over helping him fix it as he avoided my gaze.

"Hey gorgeous," I heard Jousha from behind me.

"Let me help," he smiled as I stepped back but I had already fixed it.

"You excited," Jousha pulled him in for a kiss and Brandon kissed him back quickly giving him a small smile.

"Yeah, lets go," he said.

"Babe, what's wrong? You know I can tell when something's off," Jousha side eyed me.

Bullshit. Something was off about this guy.

"Nothing just a late night," he kissed him before grabbing his phone and pulling Joshua with him.

I followed them to the leaving took getting a beer out the fridge watching the door close behind them. Fucking prick.

'babe I can tell when something's off" head ass. I thought mockingly. Before the door reopened and Jousha barged in.

"Forget something brother ?" I asked taking
a sip of my beer before he snatched it away from my lips.

"Listen brother I think it's time you put your big boy pants on and go back home. And if you even think about trying something with Brandon I'll make your daddy's beating look like child's play." He shoved the beer at my chest and I laughed.

"What's so funny Campbell, you think I won't ?" He eyed me.

"I was just wondering how'd my dick taste a few minutes ago?" I laughed getting another bottle out the fridge.

This guy really thinks he could just come here and threaten me? And I'm suppose to be scared of him?

His eyes widened in realization before he sat the bottle down punching me in the gut.

"Shit." I hissed.

"Your scum...Brandon isn't that type of guy. Get the fuck out of here and leave my boyfriend alone. " he said leaving out the door.

I packed my sack. I should leave though....it's time. But if I'm being completely honest I'm scared to death. I don't have anywhere eles to go. I pulled out my phone. I wanted to call my brother, but I couldn't. I don't want to bother him, he needs to focus on the wedding and Ellie. I headed out the door locking it before closing it. Shit it was kinda cold out here. Where was I gonna go? I talked down uneven side walk glass and trash covering the streets. I can't even imagine growing up here, the place looks sketch. No wonder B carries around that pistol. I noticed a car pull up behind me driving slowly. Okay so don't panic....they aren't following me are they? I crossed the street turning a comer and the car turned too. Shit they were. I didn't know what eles to do besides run. There's a gas station close by I could probably reach. I broke off into a sprint as the car speed up. I ran turning another corner and they followed until suddenly I tripped over a uneven slab of concrete which caused me to stumble right into the path of the car.

"NICHOLAS!!!!"