9. The Tillman Twins

Joey
Collins

I overheard Sam telling Cam about the great time they had last night and how some guy was all over Riley. I wasn't purposely trying to listen, but my sister was loud. You could sometimes hear her from a mile away, and she could barely whisper, but she meant the world to me: she and all of her bossy ass remarks.

Sam was the youngest and the only girl of my siblings, and I often had to pick up slack when my parents weren't there for her. Or all of us. She loved them still and believed they would come back into our lives, but Dylan and I knew that would never happen. So, the three of us had been close ever since and tried to make time for each other whenever we could.

Well, Dylan and I shared an apartment in Miami, and Sam had been away at school. It was the longest we all had been apart, but I was proud of her for doing something I knew she didn't want to. That girl was my damn little sister, mom, and daughter all in one.

I wasn't sure why that comment about Riley wouldn't leave my mind. Sure, she was beautiful—gorgeous, actually. I had been around a decent amount of women, but her beauty was beyond comparison. The first night she came to the house, I also overheard her complaining about how bad she looked, but I couldn't see where. And I couldn't get that sexy-ass red dress out of my head to save my life.

But she was the only girl that didn't give in to me the second I said something crazy to her. I hated how easy it was sometimes to pick up women. I was a fan of the chase, and I was chasing alright. But everyone had this idea in their head that I was just a sex-crazed asshole, but it was the only thing that seemed to clear my mind. I didn't do relationships and preferred meaningless sex.

"Joey? Look who I ran into," Dylan shouted from across the gym as I put the weight set down. I had zoned out doing curls and didn't remember how many I did. I stretched out my arms and made my way over to my brother, near the treadmills.

I removed the towel from around my neck and wiped my face. We tried getting Cameron up to join us at the gym, but his ass could sleep through anything. I thought Dylan was bad until I met Cameron.

Dylan started walking toward me with one girl on each arm. I couldn't make out who they were at first until he got closer. It was the Tillman Twins. We went to high school with them, and I haven't seen them since. One of them used to have a big crush on me until I kissed her sister, thinking it was her, but it wasn't. I swear it was an accident. I'm not that much of an asshole.

"How long has it been?" I asked as Dylan let them go. "I thought you both moved to LA?" I still couldn't tell them apart. They had long jet-black hair, tanned skin, and bright, almost gray eyes. They reminded me of Megan fox, depending on what angle you were looking from. But I saw they had grown into their bodies, the twin on the left spilling from her bra.

"A long time. And we were going to move if Jill landed this modeling job, but she didn't get it," Jessica announced, twirling her finger in her hair. I knew that was their names, but they looked too damn identical. Jill was the one that liked me, but her sister just let the kiss happen.

"Did you not get the job too? I mean, y'all look alike," Dylan questioned, trying to understand why one got the job, and the other didn't.

Jessica shook her head and laughed. "No, I got the job, but Jill didn't. And we do everything together, so I didn't take it," she replied, batting her long, false eyelashes. I guess that's nice.

While Jessica further explained the job to Dylan, who was only interested in one thing, Jill roamed her eyes down my body. And it didn't bother her that I caught her because she kept looking, biting down on her lip.