ɬɧɛ ɬཞı℘Ɩɛɬʂ

"It's over. Fury has released everything to the public." Dr. List said in slight distress.

"Everything he knows about." Baron Strucker calmly replied.

"Herr Strucker, if they get word of our work here, if they find out we serve HYDRA-"

"HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D. Two sides of a coin that's no longer currency." Strucker walks past Dr. List and up into a small area with computers and a stand holding Loki's scepter. "What we have... Is worth more than any of them ever knew. We've only scratched the surface and already..." He trails off for a moment before he looks at the Doctor and starts walking again. "There are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world. We'll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends and keep them off our scent."

"What about the volunteers?" Dr. List asks as he follows Strucker through the building.

"The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them."

"And the survivors?"

"The triplets." Strucker says with a slightly whimsical tone as he watches the triplets in their cells and tilts his head a bit.

On the left, a boy with silver hair and dark roots writhes and slams against the walls of his cell as he speeds around, leaving a silvery trail behind him. In the middle, a girl with dark hair that had a red tint to it levitates wooden blocks in front of her, a red mist around her hands and the blocks, a child like wonder in her red glowing eyes. On the right, a girl with f/c hair has her eyes closed as she floats in the cell, emotions flicker across her face like pain, wonder, and a whimisical look, f/c mist around her and lightning sparking between her fingers and around her body and the cell.

"Sooner or later, they will meet the triplets." Strucker says. "It's not a world of spies anymore. Not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, Doctor." He glanced back at the Doctor before looking back at the cells. "There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle."

All at the same time, the silver boy stops moving seemingly calmer and more under control, the red girl forces two blocks together making them fuse and create spikes and the f/c girl opens her glowing eyes, she looks calm and the lightning intensifies and leaves scorch marks on the walls.

A/n

Hello! And welcome to my new story! I hope you will enjoy this and bear with me for possibly slow updates because I get bursts of inspiration/motivation and sometimes they last days, others they fade quickly. I'll try and keep the author notes to a minimum but if you have any questions about this story or anything please feel free to ask!

Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!