Chapter 10 - The Story of Sirius Black and Hells Hunter

"You have to eat something Harry," Vincent advised as he watched Harry look extremely nervous for the upcoming quidditch match.

"I know, I know," Harry said as he looked outside at the stormy weather. "Why aren't you out there setting up?"

"Do you think I can set up in this rain," Vincent said feeling down. "I would have asked the teachers for help, but everyone's on alert due to Sirius Black."

Hermione and Ron silently sat down at their table, not looking happy at all. Arnya took a seat next to Hermione and silently poured some apple juice for herself.

"Crookshanks?" Vincent guessed making Hermione and Ron glare at each other again.

"Her cat keeps coming into our dorm to attack Scabbers!" Ron said angrily. "Hermione has not kept her eye on it, letting the bloody thing do whatever it wants! Not to mention it always goes after him, why not anything else?! You know Scabbers is sick!"

"It's a cat Ron! Cat's eat mice!" Hermione argued back. "It could probably smell Scabbers!"

Harry and Vincent both looked at each other with helpless expressions. While they can see Ron's point, being that Hermione should keep her pet under control, they did think that Ron taking all his anger out on Hermione was a little to much.

"Then again, if it wasn't for Crookshanks, I wouldn't have spotted Sirius," Vincent thought before pausing. "But it does seem a little coincidental. Why was Crookshanks out there in the first place?"

Vincent felt like he was on the verge of something and folded his arms, "Let's assume the possibility, no matter how small, that Crookshanks is indeed working with Sirius Black. Crookshanks walking to the front door and leaving could have been a signal of sorts to Sirius to enter or something. But if Crookshanks is working with Sirius Black, why doesn't Crookshanks get what Black wants, it's only been after Scabbers so far."

"It's time, Harry," Oliver Wood came over and patted Harry's back. "We can beat Diggory, I know it!"

"See you guys in a bit," Harry waved at the group as he left.

"Hope he'll be fine," Vincent muttered with Arnya nodding beside him.

"The storm is pretty bad isn't it?" said Arnya.

Hermione and Ron didn't even so much as look at each other as they made their way to the stands. Vincent had received plenty of hopeful looks that turned disappointment as they noticed none of his cooking materials were with him.

"A lot of the students were looking forward to it," Hermione said, finally smiling a little. "I could have helped you set up something waterproof."

"It's not the stand I was worried about, but the food," Vincent explained. "No one likes eating soggy food."

Hermione then started talking with Arnya while Vincent and Ron walked silently behind.

"Ron, I know you're mad," Vincent whispered. "But don't take it out on Hermione like that."

Ron sighed in frustration. "I know, I know ok? But she doesn't keep an eye on her pet and lets it do whatever it wants no matter how many times I tell her. Not to mention that she knows that Scabbers is sick."

"I know, but at least try." Vincent left it off with that as they entered the stands, the rain belting at them.

"Isn't there a spell that can keep us dry?" Vincent yelled over the noise. "A shield charm perhaps?"

"A shield charm on a large scale would interfere with the game, even if its on the stands due to players flying over them!" Ron answered surprising the rest making him turn slightly red. "What?! I know quidditch too!"