Love and Family

*your outfit - unless you wanna change*

I smiled and sipped my Corona (poor timing?), watching Letty and Dom, not that I'm a creep or anything. I then decided to tune into Roman, Tej and Ramsey's conversation.

"I get it, y'all got a lot in common, comprised hacks, God's Eye, geeks, nerds ya know. But we got a lot in common too right" Roman argued.

"Like what?" Tej asked confused.

"We walk in the room, and we're oozin sex appeal. Me and you hip ta hip is a problem" Roman concluded. I face palmed, he truly can be an idiot.

"I'm askin a real question right now, is it gonna be, revenge of the nerds or the dark knight?" Roman asked. Ramsey just laughed.

"To be honest I like both of you" she smiled. The boys started making noises and fist bumped. "But jus before we get into all of that, let me ask you one question"

"You can ask me anythang" Tej said.

"Anythang" Roman repeated.

"What's my last name?" She asked leaving both the boys dumbfounded and confused. I started laughing and made my way over to the trio.

"When you guys figure it out then I guess you can let me know" she shrugged. I came up behind and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Well then Miss. Megan Ramsey, when shall I take you to dinner?" I smirked. She wheeled around and looked at me a little shocked but recovered with a smirk.

"Right now Miss. Hobbs" and with that I linked arms with her and left, leaving behind two very confused boys.

"How'd you know?" She asked confused.

"I did my research before joining the team, perks of being Mr. Nobody's second in command" I smirked causing her to laugh. I then saw Luke and a little girl. I unhooked our arms and smiled at her.

"While this has been fun M'lady I must part you" I smirked while speaking in a British accent. She giggled and nodded. I walked over to the two, smiling.