Part 4

After the call Both couples started to go school, they went to principal room and asked about their children, she pointed towards arnav, all looked towards that direction, by seeing the scene they don't know whether to get angry for bringing her here or to get happy for taking care, on small bench khushi was lying on arnav's lap she was sleeping peacefully, arnav is caressing her forehead lovingly, by singing a rhyme Baba black sheep as a lullaby.

Anand asked arnav what is this... Arnav by keeping his finger on his lips, shhhh... My doll is sleeping don't talk loudly. Anand asked politely, ok tell me why you brought her here. Arnav said angrily, you all went by leaving my Doll alone, I felt bad I can't see my Doll alone so I brought her with me. All smiled on his reply, even principal too. Preethi slowly picked sleeping khushi from arnav.

they told arnav to go to his class arnav making baby face, he asked principal with pleading eyes, Mam shall I go with my Doll plzzzz..... Principal can't deny his request by seeing his pleading face. She said, OK only today I am allowing here after you should not do like this, now u go with your Doll. Arnav was excited he was jumping and shouting Oh thank u thank u thank u... He hugged his principal itself, all shocked due to his sudden act. Principal too shocked she didn't expect this gesture from arnav, by seeing his happiness she gave kiss on his fore head.

Due to his shouting khushi got disturbed and started crying, by hearing her cry Arnav, Offfoh you all made My doll to cry... All are seeing him with their open mouth. He got his Doll from Preethi and consoling to stop cry, immediately khushi clinged on his neck by her tiny hands kept her head on his shoulder and drifted to sleep. All are smiling seeing their bond.

Aft that they went to their home, nani asked him why you took her with you, arnav said with baby voice, nani you were sleeping that time how can I disturb you, my doll is also alone so only I took her with me, sorrryyy. Nani smiled on his grandson, how caring he was with everyone. But arnav only know the real reason, to spend his time with his doll this is a great opportunity for him to take her to school, no one there to stop him today.