Fucked up

Dad Joker x son reader
mom :Harley Quinn
Warning:craziness, death and
Age:13
Reader POV

I walk the streets of Gotham as people got out of my way "hi darlings" I said skipping towards a gang who was going to give me the thing my daddy needs for his deal.

I left to my Daddy's club after getting what I want without out a scratch "Daddy" I said as I walked up to him giving him the brief case " Thank you, darling" he said before kissing my forehead.

I watched as my daddy made a deal with this dude, I grew up wanting to be like my dad fearless and feared, rich and powerful "thank you, rick" my daddy said as he closed up the deal.

"darling, where is Harley? " My daddy said as he played with my Blonde spikes "at home" I said as I hugged his side, this is normal yes my mom and dad fight a lot but I don't mind it.

My daddy drove us home later "mommy" I said hugging her "hey puddin" She said as she picked me up and carried me to bed like always "I got to do something important but you sleep tight" She said before kissing my forehead.

She left as my daddy stood at the door with a grin "good night, Prince of Gotham" he said before closing the door, I started packing for the streets.

(In Central Park)

I walked around to see my people terrorizing people out here and ruining the city "stop Joker!" I heard from behind me "no, no, no, I'm not Joker" I said turning around.

"I'm J. O. K. E. Joke" I said as I walked up to Batman "my daddy was right, you're cute" I said winking at him before skipping around "I love the smell of destruction and fear" I said as I widen my eyes with a smirk.

"Joke!" I heard from behind me making me turn around to see my daddy who was mad af "hey daddy" I said skipping up to him "I can't believe you sneak out without telling me!" he exclaim as he pulled my ear, he forgave Batman and then took me home still holding my ear.

"(Name) (middle name) Napier, I can't believe you went out with out our permission" my daddy said as he throw me making me land on my feet.

"Um...you used to do it" I said looking at him "I was 14" he hissed making me back up "I'm going to my room" I mumbled loud enough for him to here.

I walk into my room before getting a call from my boyfriend,Damian Wayne, "hey babe" I said as I messed with my nail polish "hey amour, I got to tell you something...I don't love you anymore" I dropped the phone.

I hung up before hitting everything in my room that Damian gave me "Joke!" I head from behind me as I burned the first picture of us together at a fair "what's wrong with daddy's boy?" my daddy hugged me from behind.

"We're through now" I said as I blew the flame out before throwing it in the thrash "daddy" I said through tears before hugging him getting his purple jacket wet.

"Baby, if it makes you happy then I'm willing to kill him" he said before kissing my forehead "you can't kill the Batman's so-" I put my hand over my mouth as my eyes was widened with fear.

"Wait, you was dating the Batman's son" he said as he looks at me in anger "yeah but I only went to the mansion onc-" I put my hand over my mouth before seeing the rage more on my dad face "where is he?" he said as his voice got louder.

"are you going to kill him?" I said with a smile on my face "yes but I want to give Batman a piece of my mind for letting that boy date you" he said before he walked out to his car "daddy no!" I said as I tugged on his purple sleeves.

"(name), stop now and get into the car" he said as he strapped me in, we ride to the Wayne's mansion before getting out and walking into the house "daddy please don't-" "shh" he said as we walked the house.

"jackpot" he said as he walked down the stairs of the Batcave "Batman, got a question, what gives you the right to let my son date yours?" my daddy asked batman as he walks up to him "how did you find me?and I didn't even know about him" Batman said as they was face to face.

"Daddy, he's not here" I said as I looked at Damian's location "what?!" my daddy banged his fist on the desk making me scared "come on" my daddy said grabbing my wrist.

My daddy took my phone out of my hand and drove to the location which was the closed overpass, he gets out of the car as I walked with him towards Damian "(name), baby" Damian said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, my dad made me do it, I didn't mean it" he said before we kissed "don't kiss my son, you're cheating on him" my daddy said as he began pulling out photographs "I got my men to spy on you near the overpass" my daddy showed me.

"Why would you do this?" I yelled luckily only us here "I never loved you, I only used you for sex" Damian yelled before I took the gun out of my daddy holster "what are you going to do to me?" Damian joked around.

"Shut the fuck up" I yelled as I held the gun to his head "do it" my daddy mumbled "kill him" my daddy said as he put his hand around the gun with mine "you're weak" Damian said as he held his hands up.

"Daddy, I can't" I whispered for only him to hear "do it and it will be okay" my daddy said again before I pulled the trigger with him, Damian fell to the floor "daddy" I said before running to the car.

"Joke, it's okay" my daddy said as he drove us home, I get out of the car once he parks it "Joke! " I heard as I rushed to my room "Joke, you should be happy he's dead" my daddy said on the other side of the door.

"I know but he keeps me from being insane like you and mom" I said as I laid on my bed "Baby boy, please I love if the whole family insane, I don't care if people think that we are mental but I love it when you're acting like me it just I don't want you to be to fucked up".

I walked to the locked door before opening to find my dad with opened arms " I love you" I said jumping into his arms "I love you too, Joke" he said as he held me tight.

The end.

🤘🏳‍🌈