Summary + Author's Note

"we were never in love, but oh God we could have been."

— It seemed as if they were cursed, living and dying, circling each other seven lifetimes only to always end up passing each other by.

He was darkness.

Thorin Scarcelli was an orphan boy, a king then a god. He was wrong and he had been wronged. He hated and hated then burned several lifetimes in all his hate.

She was light.

Harmonia Sotiria was his worst enemy then his queen in other lifetimes.

He was the end.

Harold Cynesige was always the one who puts an end to Thorin's madness.

in short, Thorin was the villain, Harmonia was the heroine and finally, Harold was the hero.

as for Rosephanye? — she's sipping tea in the background and watching story after story unfold.

and Rosephanye... Rosephanye was the beginning

✦ ✧ ✦ 🖤✧ ✦ ✧

Author's Note:

Hi guys, mika here! I'm starting a new story without finishing my existing ones hehehe. I promised myself I will keep with book short and sweet . I hope And I really just want to get this out of my drafts and into the wide unknown audience. .... also Tbh, I really did want to finish this book. I had three drafts all with the title of "Darker than Blanc", I've been refining this book for ages now. All three had different concept my gosh, and this was the last one that I really liked. It's about time this one gets published huehue.

Idk .... what more should I say in an author's note? — Oh, this is an original story by me. it's not a fanfic thank god. The characters were used in a fictitious manner, any relation or semblance to real life people or places is purely coincidental. The pictures I used (in the cover) belong to their respective owners or artists, unless I say that I did draw something lolz.

So I had this crazy idea of making my character suffer, again. Reincarnation is quite a recurring topic and I'm just endlessly fascinated by it. I wonder myself if I lived lives before? What was I doing then? Do I have any oast regrets? Someone I should be searching for in this life? Lolz. I had that insane idea.

What would it be like to remember your past lives?

I imagined it would be both like a blessing and a curse. A blessing because those previous experiences would harden you, and a curse because your previous traumas and ghosts would always come to hunt you. You would always endlessly be pulled back by your past lives when it comes to moving on.

It would be like a curse, to live, die and live again only to remember. It's like you can't just die properly. Maybe that's why, when we were born in this life, we don't remember our past lives. So we could start anew and carve our own paths without being influenced by our old choices.

Well, in this case the characters won't have a redo or repeat of their previous lives like we see in isekai novels or other reincarnation novels. They'll actually reincarnate and live a whole other lives, but plot twist not all of the four main characters remember their past lives..

So readers, buckle up, fasten your seatbelts— we're going on a trip through seven lifetimes.

.....
Hi update:
So this book would have seven lifetimes and seven different stories with the same 4 main characters lolz.

As of Now:
First life: Daybreak (coming soon)
Second Life: Paradiso (coming soon)
Third Life: Drowning in Vapors (coming soon)
Fourth Life: Paene Oblitus (coming soon)
Fifth Life: Aeternum (coming soon)
Sixth Life: Carissimi (published!)
Seventh Life: Darker than Blanc (coming soon)

I don't know why I started with the sixth life, but I really like the story in Carissimi lolz. I should have probably started with the first life. But oh well, I'll publish the first to fifth lives in no particular order. Just that after I finish the first five then I'll publish the seventh life.

Omg. Sorry the author iz a mess🤣