Chapter 10

Yoongi didn't tell anything to Jimin just grabbed his jacket, put on his shoes and ran out of their house. He looked like a crazy man. Jimin was just sitting there and watched his favourite TV show, 13 Reasons Why.
When Yoongi arrived to Hobi's place he was sweatering and exhausted while he ran there. He didn't knock or ring, he just opened the door. When he entered the house he felt his hyung's sweet smell. He understood why was the young alpha so protective. Jin's smell was very strong... he had to force himself to not touch the elder man.
"Did he come back?" asked Yoongi from his Hyung.
"Yes, he did." said Hobi. He didn't let to tell their hyung. "He want to marry Jin."
"Well, he won't." said Yoongi with an angry husky voice. "He'll die tonight."
"Don't be like that!" shouted suddenly Jin. "You can't kill him, you're not a murder..."
"I already killed someone you know it... it doesn't matter how many times I kill..." said Yoongi with a calm voice.
"It matters." said Jin calmly. "You were so broken when you realised what you did. I don't want to see you like that again, neither Jimin. You need to stop. I'll be fine."
"Shut your mouth, Hyung." shouted Yoongi. He couldn't controll himself. He was so angry because his hyung protected that bastard who raped him. "I'll kill him and you'll watch how he dies..."
"I don't think so..." Jin stepped closer to Yoongi. The younger one wanted to calm himself but he wasn't able to do it. "You have to calm down and go home."
"I said shut your mouth, Omega!" shouted Yoongi. It was the first time when he shouted at his hyung. He never done that before... there were times when he did it with Jimin, but he never did it with Jin.
"I'm your Hyung, you can't talk like that with me." said Jin with a calm voice, but Yoongi grabbed his wrists. "Let go."
"I am an alpha." said Yoongi while he pulled closer Jin.
" I don't care. " said Jin with angry voice. "I said let go my hands..."
Yoongi didn't do what Jin said to him. His eyes become red and he became wilder... he wanted to mark Jin, but he suddenly stopped when Jin's eyes turned into blue.
" Step away and let me go." said Jin and Yoongi did that. " Go home to Jimin and love him."
" I'm sorry... " said Yoongi while he exited from the apartman. The other alphas felt weak. Jin was much more stronger than them right now. This was a thing what just some omegas can do.
" I think I should go back to my room. " said Jin with a cute smile on his face. When he left the room the two alphas looked at each other.
" What was that?" asked JK from Hobi.
" Well, some omegas can do that. " said Hobi with a smile. " But it works only on the younger alphas..."
"Why didn't he do that to me? " asked JK.
"Because he doesn't like to do it. After this he feel so weak... he can be sick because of this." said Hoseok. "We have to leave him rest..."
"Okay, I know... just let me have a look at him." said JK and went to his room. He was really worried. " Eomma, are you OK?"
"I'm fine, Kooks." said Jin with cute smile. "I think you should find an omega, Pupps..."
"I think it too." said JK while he thought about that beautiful omega who came to their school. "I like an omega and I want him to be mine."
"Then you should tell him." said Jin. "You're so handsome, I bet he won't reject you."
"I'll talk with him but you have to meet him if we are dating." said JK while he smoothed his Eomma's face. "You have to accept him."
"Okay, everything for you, Pupps." said Jin, but his voice was very sleepy. He had to sleep... he was so tired. "I'd like to sleep... love you, Pupps."
"Okay, Eomma. Sweet dreams." said JK with a huge smile on his face.