||25.

This chapter is dedicated to Emmanuella201 she slid into my Dm requesting for an update xD

And also, chifave she has been a reader right from the start. Appreciate your votes and comments ❤

Enjoy.

                                 • • •

                      ||Eno's POV||

I walked into the library and turned to glance at the librarian, who was busy drooling while sleeping.

I walked passed her desk and headed for the depth of the library. The library was large, and it would have been almost impossible to search for Shade. But luckily or me, she gave me her location.

I approached the small group that was already discussing some related issues. The group consisted of; The head girl, the female assistant sport prefect, the assistant head girl, the assistant head boy, the assistant male sport prefect, the sport prefect and that no good head boy. I walked towards them, and sat between Shade and Lexi.

"Sorry I'm late," I said, so it won't look like I was slacking off.

"It's alright," Shade brushed off. "We were just getting started."

"Back to what I was saying," Shade continued. "The inter house sport is as important as any other event at this school. The social prefects ain't here yet, but they're supposed to be here. We are all expected to plan and make this event as successful as the past prefects."

"I want the sport prefect with their assistants, to take note of all the events and training, and make sure that there won't be anything that would hinder the inter house sport. And once you guys are done with that, hand Alex and I the schedule, so we could give it to the principal." Shade concluded.

"Since this is a sport thing, why do we need the social prefects and their assistants?" I asked. Having Dafe here was more than enough. I wasn't ready to see Saviour with his bird face.

"The social prefects has a huge role in this." Shade spoke again. At every prefect meetings, Shade had always been the spoke man. That was how she gained her respect. "We can't just host an inter house sport without proper planning, both in decoration and Dj wise. So that's where the social prefects comes in."

I nodded. Shade then clapped her hands in settlement. "So that's that for today's meeting. If or when anything comes up, I'll let y'all know. We hope to see the social prefects next meeting."

Everyone began to get up from their seats. I did too, same time with Shade. I watched patiently, as she gathered her stuff from the desk.

"Eno," I heard Alex call beside me. "Can I have a talk with you? It would just take a moment."

"No," I said without hesitation. Who wanted to talk to someone as disgusting as he is?

"It's important," He said again, trying to convince me.

"Nothing important has ever come out of that mouth of yours, and it won't start today." I turned to look at Shade, "Are you done?"

"This is really really important, Eno." Alex opened that damned dirt he called mouth. "It will just take a minute of your time."

"I think you should talk to him," Shade butt in. "I'll just sit here and wait for you."

I looked at Alex, then back at Shade, then back at Alex again. "One minute."