My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 16

Part 16

What's gonna happen next! I'll tell ya!

**********

Alec's POV

I could tell it was a rouges it's fur was all over the place, sticking up on ends, in some places, and flat in other places, and the look in it's eyes. It was wild, and hungry, for revenge.

It was the same wolf, who's mate I killed, 4 years ago. Now it's back for revenge and my mate. Well it's going to have to go through me and my pack, my wolf said. Yep.

Alex saw it and her eyes widened. Thats right, she'd never seen a wolf. Bad first impression. She's the target and she doesn't even know it.

Mom and dad came up, and started giving orders.

"Alright, stay calm. All fighters to the first floor. Lock all door and kids, and non fighters to the top floor, in the safe room." Dad said, in his alpha voice.

Everyone went to their position. And I lead Alex and the little kids to the safe room, while explaining to Alex.

"Alex, listen, this is a bad wolf, not like the wolf I was gonna show you. It will harm you, if it gets the chance, and its very dangerous. I want you to stay in this room, with the little kids, and keep them calm. I'll get rid of it and when he's gone, I'll come back, and get you ok?" I explained, getting everyone safely inside.

She nodded and didn't protest, understanding that this was way out of her league. She got in with the kids and started calming them down.

As soon as they got in, I raced outside, to help my pack, shifting in the process. They were doing ok, nothing too bad, an nobody had any fatal injuries. Only 18 and up were allowed to fight, 17 and younger were suppose to stay in the safe room. Apparently, the wolf who's mate I killed, had a name, Lance, he was the leader, and he brought more rouges with him, than last time.

I immediately started ripping heads, and avoiding blows. When I fight, my wolf takes over, but only slightly. We are half and half, usually, my human side is more dominant, but when we fight it's half human, half wolf. When were really outnumbered, though, like 1 to 100 or something then I left wolf take over, but I still watch because I have people to protect.

(AN: I'm not good at fight scenes, so bear with me here, please) Suddenly out of nowhere, Lance, pounces out from behind me, and we start wrestling. I throw him off of me and we circle each other.

"I hear you gotta mate. Finally! Took ya long enough. I've been waiting for ages, now I can kill her and get my revenge." He said, menacingly.

I growled, so low in my chest, several wolves around us, glanced up. No one touches my mate, my wolf thought and I quickly agreed. I lunge at him, and he dodges quickly. Then he takes a swipe at me throat and I block him. I quickly get on top of him, and take a swipe at him, he dodges.

"I'll kill you. If you ever come here again, or even come close to my mate." I said, still holding him down.

"Kill me! I've been waiting forever, I want to die! I want to see my precious mate again! Just do it! Kill me!" he yelled.

This guy was a nut job! He wanted death! My mate was precious too but to go so insane as to get revenge this far! You've got to be kidding me! It's been 4 years!

I got off of him, and called my pack off. He and his pack retreated, and we went back inside. I quickly went to the safe room and checked to see if Alex was still there.

She was playing with the little kids to keep them distracted and talking with the older kids so they weren't bored. Man she's awesome!

I quickly ran up to her, and crushed her in a hug. Thanks god, she was ok! And she wasn't freaking out, that I touched her! She was getting use to it! Yes!