ɠɛɬɬıŋɠ Ɩơƙı'ʂ ʂƈɛ℘ɬɛཞ

"Report to your stations immediately." Struckers voice sounds over the PA as distant explosions rumble the ground. The triplets look at each other and take each other's hand. "This is not a drill. We are under attack!" Soldiers shout at each other as they prepare for a fight. "We are under attack!"

Blackwidow drives through snowy woods as explosions rock the ground and Hawkeye shoots arrows at enemy soldiers in the back. Another car from behind shoots at them. Soldiers wearing suit enhancements try to get to Blackwidow but she punches them out. Ironman flies around shooting enemies and Thor yanks the soldier from the car.

Thor lands on top of a platform and takes down the soldiers there before dropping down to the ground, picking up a steel cross beam and hitting the soldiers with it. Captain America rides a motorcycle, pulling a soldier behind him before throwing him aside. (Yeet XP)

Thor makes a car explode and flip. Hulk catches it and throws it aside. Hulk grabs soldiers and throws them aside like rag dolls while Ironman shoots them from above. Blackwidow and Hawkeye drive by, making the car stop and they jump out using the momentum to propel them. (Insert epic superhero poses)

Tony flies ahead, dodging blasts coming out of the HYDRA compound. He bounces off an invisible force field and yells in surprise. "Shit!"

"Language!" Steve says. He's quiet for a moment kind of hoping no one payed attention to his remark. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy field." The AI responds through Steve's ear piece. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any HYDRA base we've taken."

Thor continues to pummel enemies with his hammer, Mjölnir. "Loki's scepter must be here." He says. "Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it." He holds his hand out for Mjölnir but moves out of its way letting it hit a soldier before he grabs it for real this time. "At long last."

Natasha throws a grenade into a passing car and jumps over a barricade, taking down two soldiers before she moves on. "'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." She shoots another soldier.

Clint ducks behind a tree as a bunker shoots at him. He shoots an arrow from behind the tree. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."

Tony blasts soldiers on the compound grounds. "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?"

"I know." Steve says exasperated. He flips his bike over him and throws it into an incoming car. "Just slipped out."

Strucker walks into the main computer room in the compound. "Who gave the order to attack?" He asks.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers." A man replies. "They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked."

Strucker turns to the Doctor. "They have to be after the scepter." He turns back to the man. "Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers." The man replies incredulous.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks. Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks." He steps closer to the Doctor. "Everything we've accomplished..." He says quietly. "But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."

"Then let's show them what we've accomplished." Dr. List replies. "Send out the triplets." The triplets listen on in interest as they stand to the side, out of the way of the bustling people.

"It's too soon."

"It's what they signed up for."

"My men can hold them."