Let me in

Five days had passed since Teddy's birthday and everything started to gradually go back to normal. Teddy occupied himself with hours of tiresome training, Bullock and Nash made sure to keep him occupied when he was at home, and at night Chip and Brownie volunteered to cuddle him to sleep. Teddy had no time to think about Vicky and he couldn't be more grateful for his friends and family for being so supportive and caring.

     However, not everything went smoothly for everyone. Sirius had oddly disappeared after the day Teddy talked with his mate and the leader of the Clan, his father, had to take over the training hours and most of Sirius' duties into the Clan. No one knew why or where Sirius left, but every household of Camboda was talking about the two sons' disappearance.

        Then, one day, Teddy was sent to the pack house to collect some papers from Sirius' office and he found out something very astonishing: Sirius was....

         "Teddy, go to the pack house and bring me the Clan records." Erik, the clan leader said, pulling Teddy aside from his training group.

      Teddy nodded his head in a silent agreement, making his way towards the house with rushed steps. When he got inside he climbed the stairs towards Sirius' office, frowning his brows as the familiar sweet scent he smelt when he was with Nash in the parking lot tickled his nostrils once again.

       'Yummy!' Teddy's bear growled, licking his lips and making Teddy chuckle lightly.

      "Shh, I will buy you honey candies when we go home. Now let's find those reports so we can go back to training!"

       'Ok, boomer!' The bear grumbled, stretching his humongous body and shaking his butt playfully in the air.

      Teddy sighed with another husky chuckle, finally entering the office and starting to look for the reports.

      "Hmm... strange, they are not here.."

       'Maybe they are in Sirius' room?' Baloo suggested, making Teddy shrug before mind linking the Clan leader and asking him permission to enter his son's room.

      "Well, boss said we can go and look for the reports anywhere we need!" Teddy said closing the office door behind him and walking towards the room where he firstly met Sirius. He remembered how hard his legs were shaking when Sirius aggressively woke him up that day. He was afraid his pants would start wiggling by themselves and then twerk out of the room without him.

     Teddy shook his head, finally reaching Sirius' room and entering inside silently. However, he stopped  on the spot and knit his brows together when this sweet, drizzling smell erupted and invaded his nostrils. It was such a surreal scent, Teddy couldn't even put his hand on it and guess what it smelled like.

      "This... This can't be..." Baloo whispered, starting to breath heavily and spin around his own tail.

      "It can't be what?"

       "This... this smell...I-I think Sirius is our mate..." Baloo said in confusion, making Teddy's eyes widen and heartbeat quicken.

       "How would that be possible? Vicky is our mate."

       "Well, he was. I don't know, maybe after the rejection you were given a second mate."

        "Are you sure? But then if Sirius really was our mate, then why would he leave? He didn't want me as his mate either?"