What happens next?...

Ryan POV

I shouldn't have told Dee I was pregnant but I had no other choice..

I feel possessed, my body isn't normal anymore

The past few weeks has been so awful for me, I've been throwing up and and passing out while I needed Dee help and she up and left me without a word

So hell fuck yea I'm pissed at her ass like how could she leave me..

"How could you fucking leave meeeeeeaaahhhhh" I bursted out crying In tears like wtf I'm a gangster I can't be crying like no punk but she left..

"Ryan baby stop crying, I needed time to process my past so I could be better for you baby" Dee said still not letting me go as she pent me down on the desk not out of anger but out of love

"Baby listen.." Dee said calmer as I choked on my sobs silently..

"You mean..the most to me I love you Ryan I love you! Whatever Decision you make regarding the baby I support you %1000 and plus I wouldn't mind a lil one running around the house l, but baby I know running away from you.. from us wasn't the best idea and I promise I will tell you everything baby I swear" Dee said and gently kissed my soaked lips filled with tears but she didn't care I felt love through her words and now her actions..

"You better pussy" I said making us both laugh

I love this women words can't explain the love I feel when I'm with her, she is truly the woman of my dreams..

Now to make the hardest decision a women can ever make..

Should I keep my baby?

Dee senses my discouraged and hugged me so tight I wouldn't want to go through anything in life if she isn't by my side, love really hits you out of no where but I'm thankful it did...

Later that night 8:14pm

Tay invited me and Dee out for dinner I guess to meet her new girlfriend, Dee didn't explain exactly what for she just said something about "double date" whatever it is I'm down for it shit as long as there is food I'm all good!...

"Baby wear this so we can match" Dee said coming out the closet looking sexy as ever..

"Hello earth to Ryan,my baby mother" Dee stated coming closer and rubbing my belly

She really called me her baby mother, maybe keeping my baby is the right decision I'm just scared what people are going to think of me being pregnant and I'm a stud, i don't know yet I have a lot of thinking to do but Dee on the other hand isn't worried about that at all she just wants us to be happy..

"Oh so I'm your baby mother now?" I asked Dee as we both started smiling and she kissed me deeply She's so amazing, but my hormones are out of control

"I have something I want to talk to you about" I told Dee as she was fitting her shirt

"And what would that be my lovely wife"

Aww like how amazing is she?!?!

"I'm scared to have the baby" I bluntly said because I don't know what the future holds and that's what makes me scared