Chapter 23~ Abelle

The following week, I returned to school.
I almost felt like another dimension, compared to what was recently going on.
I finally had spoken to Trixie, she was completely understanding to which i'm not surprised. I'd been completely thankful of everyone around me, they were giving me more than I deserved, and I would be forever in their debt.

Saturday afternoon, Pierce and I were at the clubhouse in a club meeting.
The MC had grown apprehensive of the Las Vegas charter, who was stirring up more trouble than wanted.
"Why don't we just show up blazin' bullets?" Grim asked in his unique accent.
Mick responded to this by slapping him in the back of the head.
"That wouldn't fix shit, dumbass." He stated.
"Why don't we just replace the charter? Yuh' know, like add new people." Fuzz suggested.
"Do any one of you know how a charter works?" Miles asked, a minute of silence passed.
"We cannot replace the charter until the charter is finished in May, its only November." He finished.
Pierce and I sat in the very back, going mostly unnoticed by the rest of the MC.
Pierce huffed, stressed that he wasn't going anywhere until May.
I wrapped my hand in his, giving it a reassuring squeeze.
He kept his eyes glued to the front of the room, where Miles was standing. He was staring daggers into his face.
"Unless the shipments they sent suddenly reappear, this shit isn't going to go unnoticed." Pierce's dad called out.
"How about we just send in a couple of men to investigate, until we can get more intel." Fuzz suggested.
Miles nodded his head, "Sounds like a plan."
He then hit the gavel against the wood tables, signaling the meeting was over.
Slowly, all the members started evacuating the room.
Pierce and I left the clubhouse, and were walking towards his car.
He remained silent for most of the walk, I knew he was stressed.
"I'm sure it'll all work out." I said silently.
"Right." He stated before entering the car. I stood outside of the drivers side door, waiting for any reaction from him.
"Hey, I got some stuff I need to handle. You need a ride somewhere?" He asked coldly.
I knew I shouldnt ask about where he was going, as it was probably club business. He was one hot-and-cold son of a bitch.
"No, I'm good." I stated, brushing him off and walking the other way, back towards the clubhouse.
"Lex." He called.
I turned back around, his eyes softened, and he gave me a small smile.
I returned the smile.
Pierce then pulled out of the clubhouse parking lot, and sped down the road.
I turned my attention back to the clubhouse, entering through the blacked out doors.
The first thing I noticed was Miles talking to two people I haven't noticed around the clubhouse before.
"There she is now." I heard.
I looked over to see Miles, who had spotted me over their shoulders and called out to me, signaling me to come over towards them.
As I walked towards the small tête-à-tête, the first thing I noticed was the young women talking exuberantly. She was truly gorgeous.
She had a red fitted dress on that went to her mid thigh, and pitch black hair that flowed over her shoulders.
"Alex, I'd like you to meet Abelle."
Abelle stretches her hand towards mine, her kind hazel eyes welcomed mine. I took her hand in mine and gave it a small shake, smiling at her.
"Miles, you didn't tell me Uncle Maddox had such a beautiful daughter." Abelle had a thick french accent, one that made her stand out. She ran her hand down my arm, and winked at Miles.
"Uncle?" I instantly responded.
Her words made me feel weak, like she was towering over me.
She giggled slightly, "I forgot he never told you, my mother is your fathers sister!" She exclaimed.
What the hell. I almost didn't believe her, i'd never met her before in my life, and my father had never mentioned a sister.
"If you're my cousin, why do you have that french accent?" My question felt dumb, but I didn't know what else to say.
"As soon as my mom graduated high school, she decided to "study abroad"" She air quoted." Where she met my father, and they had me." She pointed to herself with both of her hands.
Miles finally interacted, "I'm glad that you're finally meeting, but I gotta take care uh'some business." He excused himself, and shut himself back into his office.
Abelle watched him class the door before she turned back to me, "I'm glad we're meeting too, I know we're going to be such good friends." She hooked her arm in mine.
I still had so many questions about how in the hell am I just now meeting her, but I decided to stay quiet.
I gave her a forced laugh, "Yeah.. So anyway, why are you here exactly?" I asked, trying to avoid sounding rude.
She didn't pick up on my smugness.
"Well," She tapped her chin. "I visited last year, but just recently Miles contacted my father, who's apart of the French Mob in Lyon. He informed him of your existence, and I begged my father to let me come meet you!" She beamed.
Abelle seemed like a very sweet person, and there wasn't a doubt in my mind that she was.

We both sat on one of the couches in the clubhouse lobby for hours just talking. She was an open book and apparently I loved reading.

"Say, do you know Pierce?" Abelle asked, seemingly a little shy all of a sudden.
I furrowed my brows, "Why?"
She was fiddling with her hands, "I haven't seen him in awhile, that's all." She blushed.
The way she asked about Pierce made me a bit skeptic, how did she know him?
She did say she was here last year, so maybe they had just become friends.
"He should be back here soon; Said he had some business to take care of." I nodded.
Abelle positioned herself so she was on her knees facing me on the couch.
Abelle smiled, "Pierce and I are pretty close."
She let out a dreamy sigh.
A bit of jealousy rad through my veins, but I wouldn't ever tell her that. Just how exactly close are they?
"Oh, really?" I gave her a smug smile.
She nodded, her cheeks bright red.
________________________________
Pierce

Katrina later under me in the back of my car. She sucked on my neck, making sure that it would leave a mark.
I knew I was a piece of shit for what I was doing, I should do this to Alexandria.
Katrina was just a warm body to stick my dick in, nothing more. After the shit that went down today, I needed a calm down.
Katrina was always digging for my attention, and she struck lucky that I was giving it to her.
After thrusting into her a few times, her breathing became labored. That was quick.
"Already?" I asked, looking down at her from under me.
She cupped her face and looked away, I rolled my eyes.
I picked myself up from on top of her, pulling my jeans up and zipping them back up.
I wiped the sweat from my forehead, giving Katrina time to get herself organized.
"I gotta go. You want a ride or something?" I asked her coldly.
I sat myself in the front seat, next to Katrina who was now in the passengers.
"Sure, I guess, just drop me off down the road from Nates house."
Hearing Nates name made the anger in the pit of my stomach swell up, i'd almost forgot about the fucker.

After dropping Katrina off, I headed back towards the clubhouse, feeling guilty as ever.
I told myself I wouldnt hook-up with Katrina anymore, but apparently i'm shit at listening to myself.
I pulled my car into the drive way, quickly hopping out. I walked across the lawn, avoiding the staggered motorcycles.
I pushed through the front door, the familiar smell of cigarettes burns my nose.
I turn to the right, where the couches were.
At the sight of her, my stomach dropped.