Kaleed Heyward

It was now Monday and i just opened the shop back up since it was closed for the weekend, i'm a proud owner of this store so i didn't have to be there all the time. that's what i got a manager for, i opened my office up and started reading emails, i noticed Meek Mill said he was coming down next weekend and wanted a pair of custom gucci shoes. that was light work and i would get started right away.

     I molded the whole shoe out and wrote down a brief understandable description so Tileah a employee could create the shoe, she was here since opening and pretty good at her job. I gave her the paper and she instantly got to work in the back. "have those shoes done by tonight" i said When we had huge celebs come in i made sure to have all their stuff on point no   messed up stuff i looked down as I got a text from siyah

MyloJuv 💍
Bae you coming over tonight ?

Me
Yeah i was gone head over there once i got from my homeboys house .

Mylojuv💍
Can you bring something for me to smoke on and something to eat, good eats 🥴

Me
Yeah and be ready for me to eat you 👻

Mylojuv💍
Bye ugly 😘

     i chuckled as i finished reading our messages, i loved siyah with everything in me and i forever wanted her by my side even through the fuck ups and shit. "hello?" i said as breannah called i was mad confused cause we hadn't talked since i kicked her out my car "Listen Kaleed i really miss you and i apologize for whatever i did the other day i just wanna see you" she said "it's coo ion tripping shawty" i laughed "i hope i can see you soon" she sweet talked me "ight" i said as i hung up the phone.

     Tileah called me in the back i jumped up and went to her knowing it was concerning the shoes. " all done" i asked her as i looked at the shoes "yeah i'm finished" she said winking at me, i would catch Tileah giving me dirty looks every once in a while but i never thought nothing of it. she had the shoes colored exactly how they needed to be. i knew Siy was at work but i still wanted to see her, i facetimed her waiting for her to answer she finally answered sitting down in her chair indicating she wasn't busy right now. i sat my camera up and let her watch me.

     "hey bubba" she said smiling in the camera "hey siy" these some shoes i'm doing for meek mill" i said "mmchtttt i wish i was there to post it and shit" she said through the phone Meek mill was all both of our fav rapper. "baby i miss you" siy said changing the subject "i miss you too shawty" i said i looked up noticing Tileah rolling her eyes, i often thought she was jealous of me and my gal but ion pay it no mind she here to work for me, and i definitely didn't find her attractive, i mean she had a nice body but her face was not it, definitely ain't had shit on Siy.

    I pulled up to Keyshawn's house and began rolling a blunt, "bruh this Gelato" ? i asked  Gelato was a type of weed and i could tell cause that shit was strong asf. "we rolled blunts and got high asf, when i say i was high i was high asf, i felt good asf and didn't want it to end.
Bre called me again today for the 3rd time "damn you look so sexy when you high" she said "thanks shawty" i added "pull up" she asked "alright i'll be there in about a hour" i told her .

     we finished smoking and chilling. Key told me a lil about him and Layasia and confirmed that they were now dating. i was happy for my bro plus me and him were bestfriends plus the girls so that was raw asf. We dapped each other up and i left his crib. i was still high asf. i looked up and thought i seen Siy jeep but i was tripping " WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK" i yelled as i spilled some soda on the floor. I pulled up to bres house and she told me to follow her to her room.

    We got in her room and she went down on me , i was high and getting top this had to be a good ass day. i put my hand on top of her head and pushed it up and down as she went faster, i was enjoying ever moment of this, she pulled her pants down and started fingering herself. i felt my self climaxing and released myself on her stomach there was no way i could fuck bre and be with siy. instantly i began to think about siyah "fuck" i said as i ambushed out her house slamming the door.

    I went to get Siyah food and started route to her house, as i pulled in all her lights were out making me think she was sleeping i called her and she answered in her bonnet watching TV "i'm coming up" mamas i said as i hoped out the car, "you damn near 3 hours late then whatchu was supposed to be" she fussed "bae i had to close up the shop a lil late chill" i lied, lord knows i didn't wanna lie to siyah but i had to i don't want no drama right now and i know i just had made a huge mistake.

I hopped in the shower as siyah ate her food, "bestfriendddddd" i heard siyah talking to lay from the shower, i washed my face as i heard my phone ring. Siyah ain't answer it neither she just kept talking on the phone. i really hope that ain't bre i thought. I came out the bathroom with some shorts on and no shirt, i missed you today babe "i missed you too" siyah said looking sexy asf man i was lucky to have siyah as my girl and i'm glad i had her but thinking about what me and bre did got me a lil off.

"bae look" siyah showed me a few hairstyles she had to do tmro at the salon, i can't lie them hairstyles look hard asf "bae ik you gone slay them shits, or however y'all say it" i joked but honestly i was fr siyah was a good hairdresser and she knew it, she was stuck in that shop but truth be told she needed her own shop. "babe didn't you have the meeting with the guy today?" i remember her telling me about a meeting with this guy for the building. "yeah everything's going smoothly but he said it would take his contractors sometime to add a nail salon and all the stuff i want" she explained "write his number down" i insisted she wrote the number down and not to long after that we fell asleep.