The End

[A/N: Do not hate me]

JESUS

Watching Avalon sing to our son was the best thing I ever experienced in my life and he's named after me it's nothing better than that.

"Why don't you come hold him daddy". Avalon said playfully causing us both to laugh.

Standing up I walk over and carefully grab him making sure he was straight. I never held a baby so ya nigga was slight nervous.

"Where's my phone I need to take a picture". She said grabbing her phone.

"I'm really sorry man". I said and her smile dropped as she lowered the phone.

"I'm not going to say it's okay cause it's not and I'm not going to say I understand cause I don't but what I will say is don't waste your time trying to get back in my good graces just put that time into our son and show him the right way a man is supposed to treat a woman". She said and I nod looking down at him as he grabbed my finger.

"Now look up and say cheese". She said lifting the phone up.

"I'm not saying that shit". I said looking up at her and I could hear her snap a picture.

"Can I like stay a few weeks with you when he comes home". I ask and she shakes her head.

"Hell no". She said as she laughed at the face i was giving her.

"I'll sleep in the car at be at the door every morning then". I said and she stopped laughing.

"Okay but you stay your ass in the guest room". She said causing me to smile.

"Yea cause you knew my ass wasn't playing". I said as we both laughed.

"You know I didn't mean what I said when I said I didn't feel the same way about you that you felt about me". I said after our laughs died down.

"You shouldn't say things you don't mean then". She said looking down at her hands and things got quiet again.

Hearing a knock on the door it opens and Indy and murda.

"Oh my gosh look at how precious he is". She said walking over and taking him from me.

"Grimeyy". She said looking at me before looking back at the baby.

"Indy". I said giving her a nod.

"Glad to see y'all making progress". Murda said causing us all to look over at him.

"Nigga you shut up".I said laughing a little bit as he stuck up his middle finger.

"Fuck you okay nigga". He said as he shook his head laughing.

"Indy did you bring the bag in I want to put on his little outfit". Avalon said and Indy gasped.

"Shit I left it in the car". She said smacking her lips.

"Where the keys I'll go get it". I said standing up from the couch pulling my pants up.

"They're right there". She said pointing to the table by the bed.

"Thank you". She said as I picked them up.

"No problem". I said before walking towards the door.

Walking out of the room I make my way out of the hospital. Walking over to her car I hear walking behind me causing me to stop and turn around.

"You thought I was gone let you kill my brother and get away with that shit". He asked holding the gun shaking.

"I didn't think a god damn thing it's what yo brother thought that got him lying six feet deep". I said with a small laugh.

"Well you about to be with him any last words". He asked grabbing the gun with his other hand to keep it from shaking so much.

"Nah I got to see my son be born and I'm content with dying after that". I said with a smile.

Watching him pull the trigger I felt a pain in my chest and then another one in my stomach before I fell to the ground.

Looking up at the sky I smile knowing my son has a mother that loves him and will tell him about me.

After a minute I started to gasp as blood filled my mouth before everything went black.

                                       •AVALON

Hearing gun shots we all stopped talking and looked at each other before Murda shot up and ran out of the room.

"People really crazy shooting outside of the hospital". Indy said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"Yea they are". I said looking at the door.

"But back to what I was saying". She said causing me to look over at her.

~2 hours later~

Hearing the door open I open my eyes rubbing them seeing murda with blood on his shirt.

"Who did you kill and where's Jesus". I ask sitting up and he just stood there in a daze.

"What's going on". Indy asked waking up from the couch.

"Oh my gosh what happened baby". She asked rushing over to him checking him over.

"They killed my brother man". He said before breaking down in Indys arms.

"Wh-what". I ask in disbelief at what he just said.

"He's gone man". He said and it's almost as if the baby knew what was going on because he started crying making me cry.

"How". I ask as I try to get the baby to calm down.

"He was shot in the parking lot". He said putting his face into Indys neck.

He was willing to change and he got taken away just like that it's not right.

"Where is he I want to see him". I said wiping my tears.

"Avalon I think it's best you don't". Indy said and I shook my head.

"No I want to see him". I said pulling the covers back.

"They have him in a room down the hall I'll show you". Murda said taking the baby away from me.

Standing up I follow behind Murda and it seems like the closer we got the more real it became.

Stopping in front of a door I take my baby from Murda and walk in.

He was lying there so peacefully.

Walking closer to him I rubbed his hand as tears rolled down my cheeks. He was still a little warm.

"I told you a long time ago to stop the shit you was doing now look, what am I supposed to tell our son". I said sniffling and wiping my face.

Pulling the blanket down I lay Jesus on his chest because this is the last time he will feel his father.

We were just starting to work towards being cordial for the sake of Jesus now he's gone.

I wish I got the chance to tell him I love him...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE