33. Closer to You

HISTORIA

Waking up the next morning felt like a dream. I felt my legs being separated by familiar dexterous hands and the wetness of his tongue began licking me up. I tried my best to pretend I was still sleeping but Alexio must've seen the smile I was trying to hold back.

"Time to wake up, beautiful," he whispered above my pussy.

Peeling my eyes open, I blinked a few times to get used to the morning light and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Alexio was kissing my inner thighs, giving my skin a suck here and there. I'm sure he's going to leave some hickies.

"Don't stop," I sighed happily.

Alexio used two fingers to spread my lower lips open, "Wasn't planning on it."

He was just about to dive in but then my phone started to ring. Alexio gave me a look to ignore it but I reached over on his nightstand. I gulped at the caller ID, I totally forgot to tell her about my plans last night.

I picked up the phone, "H-hey, sis, I'm sorry if I-"

"Bitch!" Rosa screeched, "Do you know how worried I was last night?! I called you and Alexio like one-hundred times! Where are you?! Are you safe?! Do I need to hurt any dumb bitches?!"

Alexio was trying not to laugh, he held his lips in his hands and sat up as he watched me getting scolded by my big sister.

"My phone died last night, I'm with Alexio," I gulped, "I was with him last night and I, um, stayed over for the night."

"Then why the fuck didn't you charge- oh?" her voice toned down, "Historia...did you two...do the Devil's Tango?"

I glanced at Alexio, "Um, well...well, you see, what had happened was-"

"Oh my fucking God!" she screamed, "Finally! He's been lovesick crazy for you for a while!" her voice sounded further away, "Yo, guys! Historia was with Alexio last night!"

I slapped my hand on my forehead as Alexio was kissing my shoulder. Leave it to Rosa to fangirl about me losing my virginity. I heard Scarlette and the boys cheering and I swear it sounded like Ace was whistling.

Rosa came back to the phone, "It's early in the morning, I know for sure you two are still in bed naked so I'll let you go, all is forgiven! I'll call you later!"

She didn't even let me say bye and hung up right away. Alexio chuckled against my shoulder, "She sounds excited."

"Yeah," I placed my phone down and turned around to hug him.

Alexio placed kisses all over my neck as he rubbed my bottom, "I have to go to work soon."

"Oh." I frowned. "Okay...when will you come back?"

He pushed a strand of my curly hair behind my ear, his blue eyes never leaving my brown ones, "Babe, I'm going to work so I can quit."

"Ohhh," I nodded, feeling much better, "while you're doing that I'm going to speak to my doctor, I wanna ask him about birth control."

Alexio smirked, "Why?"

I squirmed in his arms, "I think you know the answer to that."

"No," he sighed, biting his bottom lip, "I don't actually."

He's so freaking insufferable! How can I just say I want him to cum inside me out loud? That's going to kill me! Leaning my head against his chest, I groaned in embarrassment, "You're so doing this on purpose again."

He kissed the top of my head, "You know it, milashka."

After we continued being lazy on his bed and having some fun, we got ready for our day and Alexio dropped me at my place before he left to quit. Later he's coming back to be with me. I unlocked my apartment door and walked inside, feeling the eerie silence consuming the air. My legs were still sore from last night but I tried to ignore it to the best of my abilities as I entered the hallway deeper.