𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

Aight, this drop is a week out

Aight, this drop is a week out. It's only gon be you three going. It's not as big as the one in Miami but it's still a big amount of money coming back wit' you so just to be safe, be prepared for some dumb shit to happen," Shah spoke. It was me, Maj and Rico in the room, listening to what he had to say.

"I expect ya'll to do whatever you gotta do to get outta there alive if sum go left," he said sternly. My eyebrows raised but I continued to listen. We'd be staying in Tampa, and one of the security guards was coming with us.

It'd be a simple exchange they were supposed to have the same amount of men as us but we'll see. I was to stay unseen and ready for whatever. They didn't know where we were coming in from and the same for us.

Everything sounded real routine though, so I was ready to go home and get my ass in the bed, he had us out here at midnight, for whatever reason, on a Thursday. I yawned and stretched in my chair, standing up to go to my car. Rico dipped out as soon as Shah said his last word, she'd been on her feet working all day so she was hella tired.

I was gon' wait for Maj but he started talking to Shaheem about something and black people never know when to go home so I had to go before waiting had me in here till 2 in the morning.

"Sadiya!" Semaj called making me groan. I barely got two steps out there door before his ass called me back.

"Huh?!" I yelled back, from where I stood. No answer. "Semaj what?!" I called again. Eventually I was huffing and puffing back upstairs. I used to hate when my mama did that when I was a kid like I said yes ma'am, why can't you just yell back?

"Yes, Semaj, what is it?" I asked him once I was back in the confrence room.

"Come home wit me," he spoke simply.

"Boy—you called me all the way back up here for that?" I whined. Shaheem laughed at me and I just glared at him.

"Girl I wasn't finna be yelling back and forth witchu," he chuckled. "You comin'?" he asked. I nodded and held my hand out.

"Whatchu want? Money?" he asked, reaching in his pocket, making me laugh.

"No, I want the keys. I'm tired,"

"Oh, here. I'm gon be right behind you, don't fall asleep and lock me out my shit," he said as I stepped forward to take the keys from him.

"Don't take forever and I won't" I leaned over and kissed him before walking down to my car.

I had to stop at my apartment real quick for some stuff to get into after my shower and an outfit for tomorrow just in case and then I made my way to his.

I loved the way he had it decorated in here, it felt so cozy from the time you walked in you felt comfortable.

Once I got to his bathroom, I did my nightly routine of showering, my lil skincare routine and praying before slipping my underwear on and stealing one of his shirts out the drawer and getting in the bed under his covers. He liked to have his AC blasting just like me so I instantly got comfortable.