When You're Kidnapped

Alternative title : When You're Held Hostage

Photo: From BNHA Manga (I forgot what chapter this is but it's Chapter 200-ish)

(A/N: This is requested by kumiakari IzuyuMidoriyaAnnieSchuyler88Khadg1013, SinnerOfLove and GeyTrash. Wow, I didn't know more than three people requested this, haha. But not to worry, it's finally here! This scenario will be taken place during the events Season 4 now of BNHA and also for the next upcoming scenarios. 

Also, anyone interested in reading a Tamaki Amajki Boyfriend Scenarios book? Well, this week, I finally managed to make one after Episode 8 of Season 4 came out and there's like a few scenarios published so far. If you guys are interested, especially those who also love Tamaki here, you can check it out on my profile anytime or use this direct link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/206768715-tamaki-amajiki-boyfriend-scenarios-tamaki-amajiki.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this latest scenario and happy reading! :D

NOTE: This scenario is VERY long *looks at 3000+ word count again* so I apologize if I overdid it again, haha. Also, this is my first time writing this type of scenario. Sorry if the way I write action scenes are a bit bad or something since I don't normally write those. But I tried my very best to make it possible so I hope you still enjoy! :D

...

"Here you go, miss (L/N)"

I finally get to receive a package from a friend of mine back when I was in middle school, Hana,  and she's currently living in South Korea because of her father.

She said she wanted to give it me so badly before since this was suppose to be a gift for my birthday and she really regret it for not sending to me so soon because of her hectic schedule and delayed deliveries.

But thankfully, it is here and good thing there's no damage from it which is a big relief.

"Thank you so much!", I said and looks to me that there is a letter attached to at one of the sides of the package.

I guess I'll read the letter later when I get back at the dorm.

I bid the employee farewell and went outside the post office.

"Let's see, that's done", I said and tapped the check box from my Notes app on my phone.

I smiled and decided to head back but suddenly my phone vibrated, so I had a feeling it's my friend

I checked my notifications tab and it wasn't a message from my friend but from Todoroki.