Part 1

Y/N's POV

"She shouldn't have said that," I murmured to myself as I watched a fancam video posted on YouTube.

I was in the train, on my way back from work together with my friend, F/N (friend's name). She worked nearby so whenever our schedule matched, we traveled back home together.

We stayed in the same neighborhood although my house was quite further away from hers.

Her house was quite far from station. Meaning that my house was even further than hers from the station.

"What's that?" F/N heard me, and I pulled an earphone off to speak to her.

"This fan, she told Jimin to unbutton his shirt more at a fan meeting," I replayed the video and let my friend watch it.

"Okay, and?" she questioned.

"If it's me, I wouldn't like it if someone tell me to unbutton my shirt in front of all those cameras,"

"No one would tell you to do that. Furthermore, he's an idol. It can't be avoided," she shrugged her shoulder.

It's quite late but the train was still quite full, making us have to stand in the crowd.

"Imagine being in a meeting, and you have to unbutton your shirt just because your client told you to do so. If not, they might not want to work with you. How would you feel?" I gave her a somewhat similar situation.

"The client can go to hell. I don't want to work with someone like that. But isn't this a different case?"

"Isn't it the same? We work, and the client gives us the money. In their situation, they work, and the fans gave them money and fame,"

"Makes sense, but he's a man. That's not really a big issue, right?" F/N asked without tearing her eyes from her phone screen.

"So, a woman gets a free pass when she said that to a man but not the other way around? Not so fair aren't we?" I asked with one eyebrow lifted.

"Whoa chill girl, I'm just asking. But I guess you're kind of right in this. That does look a little inappropriate now that you argue about it. If a male fan said that to female idol, they might be in jail already," she answered after thinking it over.

"I know, right? They would have been in a very big trouble or even banned from attending the fan meeting,"

"Uuu, our Y/N has grown up," she teased. We reached our station and got out from the train.

A lot of the passengers in the coach also went out, but the train was still full.

"Sorry, Park Jimin. I'll be a better fan from now on. I won't ask for more other than the one you want to show anymore," I talked to Park Jimin who was on my phone screen.

"You won't even meet him in real life, Y/N. Let alone ask him to see his abs or chest or thighs or whatsoever you want to see. You can't even touch his pinky," F/N dropped her bomb.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know that! Thank you for telling me," I sarcastically replied to her comment.

We walked and walked and soon enough, we reached her home.

"Go in, send regards to your parents," I waved at her and walked back to the station.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Food. I'm starving," I turned back to see F/N still at the gate.

"You said that you've eaten?" she furrowed her eyebrows at my answer.

"At seven. Now is close to nine already. Two hours are enough to make me hungry again," I stated as a matter of fact.

"We could've stop by before walking back home," she complained.

"Nah, it's okay. It's already late and you got parents waiting. I'm alone, I can go back late, and no one would care," I grinned at her and she sighed.

"Whatever. Run straight back home after you buy food, and text me when you're back" she reminded like always.

"Alright, good night" I waved her away and skipped my steps to the convenience store.

I chose a few snacks and drinks and paid at the counter.

Before I exited the door, I decided to change my path and sat at one of the empty chairs to enjoy my drink before walking back home.

I placed my bag on the empty chair beside me and put the plastic bag on the table before pulling out one of the can coffees I bought just now.

Thankfully it's Friday night because although it was already nine, there were still a lot of people lingering around the area.

If it's another weekday, the area would be deserted already because most of the residents were already in their home, ready to rest, to prepare for the next day.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through some of the feeds in the social media while enjoying my drink.

Hearing the bell rang, I looked at the door and saw the same person who got out at the station with us just now.

Without much thought, my eyes followed the person and one thing popped up in my head.

'Dang, I'm jealous of him'

I couldn't see his face, but he looked good in the branded outfit although it was just hoodie and sweatpants.

Under his mask, he probably has nice skin as well.

Because, if I had money to buy those clothes, I would definitely spend some to go for facial care. I was too lazy to take care of my own skin.

I sighed out and tear my eyes back to my phone and continued sipping my coffee.

I realized that the store got more crowded as a group of students entered, so I took my bag and placed them on my lap, in case the students need the extra chair for them to sit.

And soon enough, the empty chair was occupied, and I turned briefly to look at the one who filled the spot.

To my surprise, it was the hoodie guy and unfortunately, we met eyes.

I awkwardly smiled and gave him a small nod before adjusting my sitting posture and turned back to my phone.

'He smiled back'

I couldn't see his face, but his eye-smile was obviously seen, and I thought that it was amazing and cute at the same time.

Not many people can smile so sweetly like that.

At least not to a stranger.

I have been a fan of eye-smile ever since I saw that Jimin had one. As well as the other boys, whom their smile can be seen from their eyes even though the masks had covered most of their faces.

I got a text from F/N asking whether I reached home or not but before I could text her back, a call entered.