[6] 7PM

Aubrey's POV:

"Let me get this straight, he pretty much asked you out and you rejected him?" Claire questions

"I didn't reject him and he didn't ask me out, he simply said I could see him tomorrow, or tonight, whenever I like." I shrug 

"So he low key asked you out and you reject him." 

"Okay sure, I rejected him." I shrug and sit down on my bed trying my best to get her to drop the subject.

"I'm jealous, the man is hot" she grins and sits down next to me 

"Who's hot?" Caleb asks as he walks into the room

"Aubrey's new boss."

"You got a job? congratulations." Caleb grins happily "I guess this means you don't have to move out now." 

"Looks that way." I smile

"Guess who her boss is? The hottie of all hotties, Easton Raven" Claire gushes

"Easton Raven? That asshole who owns Raven's?"

"You know him?" I ask sitting up a little straighter. "That's where I'm going to be working." 

"Of all the places in the world." He sighs "That guy is bad news Aubrey, you should be staying away from him, not working for him."

"How do you know him?" I ask feeling worried.

"I've seen him around, and I've seen enough to know he's a dick."

"Sure you're not jealous big brother?" Claire taunts 

"Why would I be jealous?" 

"Because you want Aubrey all to yourself and you see Mr. Hottie as competition."

"You're ridiculous." He huffs and leaves the room

"You know he's in love with you right?" she turns to me

"Don't be silly Claire, no he isn't."

"Okay, pretend you don't see it just like you've done our entire lives." She shrugs "what are you wearing tonight?"

"We've been over this, I'm not going out." I sigh and lay down on the bed staring up at the roof. 

"You are, and we're going to have so much fun." she bounces off the bed and walks over to my closest where she slides the hangers across the rail before pulling out a black dress. "Wear this, and put some heels on with it."

"So now I have to go out and wear heels?" I complain. 

"How will you ever find a man if you're sitting in your room all the time? Come on Aurb, you're twenty-three years old and you're still holding onto your V card." 

"So." I sit up and cross my arms with an annoyed expression on my face.

I hate it when she brings this up.

"Okay virgin Mary, chill." She huffs "I know, I know, you're waiting for the right man to come along, but you're not going to find him here." She places the dress down on the bed next to me. "I'll meet you at the door at 7 pm." She exits the room

After a quick shower, I dry myself off and apply my make-up, nothing over the top just some foundation, mascara, and lip gloss. I fix my hair, keeping it in its usual straight style but add a little volume to the top.

Once I'm done I walk back into my bedroom and pull my dress from the hanger sliding it over my body, I grab my black heels from the wardrobe and slip them on as well. I give myself I quick glance before I exit my room and make my way down the hallway, once I reach the living room I find Caleb on his laptop typing away, he looks up for a moment, his eyes running up and down my body.