Chapter 7

As soon as we reach Aiden's house, mom nocks excitedly, and only seconds later a beautiful middle-aged woman appears

As soon as we reach Aiden's house, mom nocks excitedly, and only seconds later a beautiful middle-aged woman appears. The woman is around my height, with black hair and beautiful skin. One of her most noticeable features however, was her beautiful green eyes. I had always been a sucker for brown eyes myself but if my kids were blessed with her eyes I'd be super pleased.

"Hello Rebecca," the middle-aged women smiles at my mom kindly.

"It's lovely to see you again Angela, thank you so much for inviting my family over" my mom replies, smiling in the same kind way.

"Who is this beautiful young lady, and handsome young man" Angela smiles gesturing to Lij and I.

Lij smiles confidently and the compliment and I just smile a little awkwardly. "This is my daughter Emily, and son Elijah" my mum grins, obviously proud of us, "and this of course is my partner Robert" she finishes, Robert smiles at Angela kindly and shakes her hand.

"Emily, you look around the same age as my son Aiden, you might even know him" Angela smiles, having no idea how close Aiden and I were, and I mean that in the most literal sense considering there is literally a couple of feet in between our rooms.

I smile in response, not entirely sure if Aiden had said anything to this woman.

"Come in, come in, and please call me Ang, all of you," she smiles opening the door wider and allowing us to step in. The house had the same layout as ours just like I had expected. This house was much more lived-in however, we hadn't had time to decorate and so Ang's house looked more homely than ours presently.

Following my mom, Elijah and I walk inside and sit down awkwardly on the couch that Ang had gestured to.

"When can we go home?" Lij whispers in my ear jokingly, I laugh a little at my younger brother but then bring my attention to heavy footsteps descending down the stairs. I look up and see no other than a smirking Aiden.

"This is my beautiful son Aiden" Ang smiles fondly at him, he continues to smirk, I have to hold in my laugh at the bad boy being called beautiful.

Aiden takes his eyes off me and smiles charmingly at my family. My mom smiles back, obviously falling under the bad boys 'polite' charm.

"Aiden sweetie, can you please go and get the girls from their room" Ang smiles at her son who follows her instructions immediately with a polite nod.

Lij and I listen to the grown-ups talk silently before two identical young girls prance down the stairs followed by a smiling Aiden.

The girls were absolutely gorgeous, they only looked to be around 6 but they had an innocence surrounding them that just made them all the more adorable.

"These are my two babies Ella and Mia" Rebecca introduces the two beautiful girls lovingly, whilst one goes straight to her mother, the other stays close to Aiden which I find adorable.