Part 13

Next Morning,
Shantivan,
Shyam was not able to convince Anjali so he skipped his office for a day and thought of spending time with her, so made his entry early in the morning at 8.
HP was setting the breakfast on the dining table as in next half an hour all will be assembled there for the breakfast.
Shyam: Morning HP.
HP: Shyam bhayya, aap itni subha?
Shyam: kya karoon, aap ki Anjali didi hai ki maanthi hi nahi... he said sighing.
HP: Wo, us din bohut dheer tak jaagi huye the...
Shyam: I know, waise... kya haal hai ab...
HP: Sachh kahen toh, wo... aap ke alava sab se baat kar rahe hai ache se... aap ke amma... babuji se bhi...
Shyam: hmm... fate... aap apni tayyari karo... mein Anjali ko bahaar le jayun ga...
HP: theek hai bhayya... Hum sab ko bataadenge...
Koi jaroorat nahi... they both turned to look at the source of voice... and there stood Daadi with Anjali beside her...
Shyam: Namaste Daadi ji! He said taking her blessings...
Daadi: Khush rahiye...
Shyam: Agar aap ki pothi, mane toh... he said looking at Anjali with a pleading face...
Anjali: maska maarne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai...
Daadi: Anjali bitiya... maanjaayiyena... kab se aap ko manane ki koshish kar rahe hai...
Anjali: daadi please... mujhse aur nahi hota...yeh sab...
Shyam: Kya matlab...mujhse shaadi nahi karogi??? He said with shocked expression making others too...
Anjali: nahi... mera wo matlab nahi tha...
Shyam: agar nahi hai toh chalo mere saath... aa pura din... sirf aur sirf tumhare liye...
Anjali: kya matlab ki aa pura di... office nahi jaana?
Shyam: rooj office hi toh jaatha hoon... aaj chutti lee hain...
Kisse pooch kar? Came the question from his father who entered right then.
Anjali: uncle aap? Itni subha... she said coming to him and hugging his sideways...
Mayank: morning beta... he said kissing her forehead...
Mayank: mere is bête ne... saari... saari meeting mujhe handle karne keliye **** diya or tumhe baahar le jaa raha hai... isliye... jaldi jaa raha hoon... socha aap sab se milthe huye jaaon...
Shyam: papa... aap hi ne toh idea di ki... I should take her out and spend time with her... whole day...
Daadi: Shyam bêta... aapka kuch nahi ho sakta... apne hone wali patni ko kaise manaye... wo bhi apne papa se idea maanga...
Mayank: maaji...
Daadi: kya maaji... kyun bhool gaye ho kya... apne patni ko manaane keliye kaise aathe the mere paas???
Shyam: papa... aur aap ke meri insult ki... apne fiancé ko manaa nahi payaa...
Mayank hung his head... Anjali side hugged him: at least he gave idea to his son... who didn't even think of convincing me...
Shyam: hey, don't say that... I did come 2 days back... even bought gifts for you...
Daadi: haan... dekha... Radha-Krishna... apne fiancé ko koi bhi... koi bhi deta hain wo...
Shyam: par wo... use pasand hai na isiliye...
Mayank hit his head from back: tera kuch nahi ho sakta...
Shyam remembered Khushi saying the same thing about gifting god's idle to fiancé... girls... he sighed then thought... never to neglect any girl's opinion in buying gifts...
Anjali giving glare to Shyam, left from there to call her parents and brother for the breakfast...
She knocked on Arnav's room and he opened the very next second.
Anjali: Morning Chote!
Arnav: Morning di... Kya hua... bahut khush lag rahe ho...
Anjali: aapke hone wale jijaji subha-subha mujhe milne aaye hain... wo bhi baahar le jaane ke liye... as in... he wants to convince me and forgive him and talk to him...
Arnav: poor Shyam... kitna nautanki karte ho aap... he is already head over heels in love with you... then why this drama... and he is thinking that you haven‟t forgiven him when you already did the very next day...
"Achha bachhuuu... toh yeh baat hai..." they both turned and surprised to see Shyam at the corner, leaning on the wall.
Arnav winked at him and passed a teasing smile at his sister then went down...
Arnav: see you dude...
Shyam: thanks man!
Anjali: Hawww... Chote? How can you do this?
Shyam: wo chala gaya hain... he said coming near her and she going back...
Anjali: what are you doing???
Shyam: haven't planned yet... would you like to suggest...?
Anjali: hume niche chalna chahiye...
Shyam: wo toh hai... but abhi nahi...
Anjali: I'm sorry... I won't repeat this in future... ever...
Shyam: I don't believe in future promises... apart from committing to a person for a life time...
Anjali: I love you...
Shyam: I know... but don't really make me forgive you... you know...
Anjali: Shyam please...
He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her to him and was about to kiss her but... but... but... they heard throat clearing sound and he left her and turned back to see his to be father in law standing with hands folded and smirking... making Anjali blush and Shyam smile...
Ashish: s**** nahi tujhe... dekh.. meri beti ko... how she is blushing...
Shyam: aap se kya sharmana uncle... aap bhi toh kiye honge ye sab...
Ashish: badmaash... he twisted Shyam's ear, making Anjali smile and hug him...
Shyam: aaahhhhh... ****iya uncle... it‟s hurting...
Ashish: oh! It's hurting? Aur... Anjali ka kya... pata hai kitni pareshan thi us din...
Shyam: aap ki beti bhi koi kam nahi hai... 3 din se... mujhe apne peechhe ghumarahi thi... jaanboochke... uska kya...
Ashish: Your punishment...
Shyam: samajh gaya... ab toh ****dijiye...
Ashish: Chal... jaa... I'm getting late... teach him a good lesson Anjali... he left kissing her forehead...
Aisha: Beta... aap kab aaye... she asked Shyam...
Shyam: kuch hi dheer pehle... Anjali ko bahar le jaana chahta hoon...
Aisha: breakfast karke jaana... Anjali... aajaa beta...
Shyam: ji... aap jaayiye hum aate hai...
Anjali: Kya hai...
Shyam: chalo... ab tumne pooch hi liya hai...toh... I want my first kiss...
Anjali: Kya???
Shyam: sunayi nahi diya??? If you didn't get the words then let me tell you in practical... saying he pulled her to him and leaned...
Anjali: yeh kya kar rahe ho aap... this is not right... she said looking in his eyes and getting lost in them...
Shyam: if you remember then we are engaged... and we got the right to kiss each other...
Anjali: hmm... she closed her eyes... but scared at the same time... this will be her first kiss as well for him...
He started leaned in, making her too... both are lost in the moment but Shyam opened his eyes and saw her frowning in nervousness... he smiled at her innocence and kissed her forehead... feeling his lips on her forehead she too smiled but didn't open her eyes and hugged him tight... few seconds later he realized that she is crying...
Shyam: hey... I'm sorry if I hurt you... I was just teasing you...
Anjali: I was so scared that night... I didn't know if you were driving or not... I have been trying to reach you but you never answered the call...
Shyam: I'm sorry... I won't repeat the same mistake... I can't promise but won't do intentionally...
Anjali: hmm...
Shyam: now wipe your nose... and get ready... and wear something you feel comfort... he said coming out of hug and wiping her tears then kissed her forehead and pushed her inside her room.
Anjali: kyun...? Andar nahi aana? She asked teasingly...
Shyam: haiyee... would love to but you know... we are yet to marry... so... let's do the things in limits before the marriage and post the limits after marriage... he said sighing... and thoughtfully...
Anjali: hmm... not bad... how lucky am I...?
Shyam: True... now ready... winking at her he left...
Anjali: I love you so much Shyam...
By the time he came down, Arnav had his breakfast and was about to leave...
Shyam: itni jaldi jaa rahe ho...?
Arnav: yep... aur... apne fiancé jaisi tantrums dene vaali GF nahi hai na... so... office jaa raha hoon...
Ashish: Agar kaam se fursat ke pal bitaoge toh milegi... GF ya... fiancé...
Arnav: not again... with that he left and Ashish followed him...
Arnav took Khushi's car keys out and unlocked the car, then remembered that this is her car... and checked for something in his pocket... and finding it he sighed In relief and started the car, with his father sitting by his side...
Ashish: yeh car? He asked with a confusion looking at the changed interior on the car...
Arnav: Khushi ki hai.
Ashish: what?
Arnav: kal raat ko... use drop karke, came back. With that he remembered something and asked
Arnav: Khushi, Shashi uncle ki beti hai?
Ashish was surprised to hear the question and that to from his son...
Ashish: kyun pooch rahe ho?
Aranv: kal raat ko, meine use Gupta mansion mein drop kiya... matlab... ki wo so gayi thi... address poocha toh usne address bataya...
Ashish: hmm... ha, she is Shashi's daughter...
Arnav: but why is she doing a job in AR?
Ashish: she has a passion for FD, so she joined AR... but will be out after this year... she made a contract of 1 year and it's been 6 months already...
Arnav: 1 year contract? Why?
Ashish: she will be joining her dad's company... she is a student of management... will be completed by next year...
Arnav: hmm... he remembered their first conversation where he asked her intro and she saying about her being student in management and about the passion of designing.